Windows 10: Microsoft PowerToys 0.13 now available for Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft PowerToys 0.13 now available for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; How to install For new and existing users, head to Releases . microsoft/PowerToys . GitHub and download the PowerToysSetup.msi installer. How to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft PowerToys 0.13 now available for Windows 10

How to install

For new and existing users, head to Releases . microsoft/PowerToys . GitHub and download the PowerToysSetup.msi installer.

How to Download and Install Microsoft PowerToys in Windows 10

What’s new inside 0.13

PowerRename:
    • Fixed crashing bug
    • Fixed duplicate entries for PowerRename in context menu for shortcuts
    • PowerReanme dialog is no longer appearing in top corner all the time
    • Ensure we show the file extension in the UI even if extensions are hidden in Windows Explorer
    Shortcut Guide:
    • Fixed conflicting key with Xbox controller
    • Hide Shortcut Guide when a screenshot is taken

:)

Brink, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft PowerToys 0.12 now available for Windows 10

Source: PowerToys v0.12 now available! - Windows Insider

Brink, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft PowerToys rebooted in open source for Windows 10

Source: GitHub - microsoft/PowerToys: Windows system utilities to maximize productivity

Brink, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft PowerToys rebooted in open source for Windows 10

Source: GitHub - microsoft/PowerToys: Windows system utilities to maximize productivity

Brink, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft PowerToys 0.13 now available for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft PowerToys available

2. Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...: Hi,Could someone guide me through a driver for device 'are not installed' message in device manager?I have a mid 2013 UK Dell XPS8700 which I have had from new but is now suffering from bad intermittent latency issues but that can wait, and while investigating I noticed that...
  3. Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...: Hi,Could someone guide me through a driver for device 'are not installed' message in device manager?I have a mid 2013 UK Dell XPS8700 which I have had from new but is now suffering from bad intermittent latency issues but that can wait, and while investigating I noticed that...
  4. Not Available USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA\5&2DD685F0&0&13 The drivers for this device are not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19628 now available - May 13

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 19628 now available - May 13: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 19628 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 19628 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  6. PowerToys v0.16.0 now available, including 4 new utilities

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PowerToys v0.16.0 now available, including 4 new utilities: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fshvdp/powertoys_v0160_now_available_including_4_new/
  7. PowerToys v0.12 now available! - Windows Insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PowerToys v0.12 now available! - Windows Insider: submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dou063/powertoys_v012_now_available_windows_insider/
  8. Microsoft PowerToys 0.12 now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PowerToys 0.12 now available for Windows 10: We’ve just released our 0.12 release of PowerToys on GitHub. We’ve gotten tons of great feedback and suggestions from the community and want to directly say thank you to everyone. For those who haven’t heard of PowerToys before, it’s a set of utilities for power users to...
  9. Microsoft’s PowerToys is now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s PowerToys is now available for Windows 10: In the 90s, PowerToys was one of the most popular suites of tools developed by Microsoft to enhance Windows experience and add a lineup of additional features. As promised, Microsoft has released the first preview version of PowerToys for Windows 10 with two exciting...
  10. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18956 now available - August 13

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18956 now available - August 13: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 18956 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 18956 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...