Windows 10: Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store

Discus and support Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So a few days ago when I tried to log onto Minecraft it would just crash immediately. So I went on the internet to see and couldn't find a fix so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jarret De Villier, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store

So a few days ago when I tried to log onto Minecraft it would just crash immediately. So I went on the internet to see and couldn't find a fix so I uninstalled the game and when I tried to Reinstall the game Microsoft store wont open. I looked up a bunch of different fixes like going through PowerShell, restoring, uninstalling re installing, I've scanned for corrupted files and it said they were fixed and it still wont open. So I thought upgrading to windows 11 through windows 10 would work but it still doesn't work while mi on windows 11. I've tried a lot of different of fixes and nothing has

:)

Jarret De Villier, Jul 15, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 15, 2022
  3. f23948 Win User
    Did reinstalled preinstalled Microsoft Store apps

After I did reinstall preinstalled People app (i did NOT uninstall People app)
    Code:
    it gives me error even though i did ran as Powershell administrator really frustrated

Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store [​IMG]

Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store [​IMG]

f23948, Jul 15, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

P4-630, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store

1. Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft PreInstalled Apps

2. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  3. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  4. Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft PreInstalled Apps wont open Microsoft Store: So a few days ago when I tried to log onto Minecraft it would just crash immediately. So I went on the internet to see and couldn't find a fix so I uninstalled the game and when I tried to Reinstall the game Microsoft store wont open. I looked up a bunch of different fixes...
  5. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  6. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  7. Microsoft Store app wont open

8. Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store or apps from the store wont open: So I was trying to install mods for a game that was located in the WindowsApps folder but since you cant edit the folder by default i did all these things to get myself into the folder but when i did get in, i still couldnt create new folders inside of it which meant i...
  9. Microsoft Store Wont Open

Microsoft Store Wont Open: Hey, my windows store won't open. When I click it, it shows the main screen (Blue with store logo) then it just crashes, no error report, nothing. I'm suspecting it was because of VPNs I have previously downloaded, but after deleting them all it still doesn't work. (Other...
  10. microsoft store app wont open

microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f