Windows 10: Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

Discus and support Microsoft Premium Minesweeper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There was an update to Minesweeper this month. I own the premium addition, I clicked on the advertising to stop the ads. It acknowledged I own the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraParrish1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

There was an update to Minesweeper this month. I own the premium addition, I clicked on the advertising to stop the ads. It acknowledged I own the premium effective January 2020 and directed me to My Games or My Directory to download the premium edition. Where are these? I have Windows10. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

BarbaraParrish1, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Norbie85 Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing

Microsoft Minesweeper premium continually keeps crashing. I've reset the app along with terminating it and it still keeps crashing.

I paid for the premium version and I have not been able to play the game.

Norbie85, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Minesweeper Premium issue

Hi,

I've recently upgraded Minesweeper to the Premium version. Right after the upgrade, Minesweeper started freezing on me, then abruptly closing down while playing in Adventure. I thought the behavior was random, but it seems to happen every time the Windows
    location icon flashes in the notification area of the taskbar. Every time Windows checks my location, Minesweeper will crash.

Other than turning off the location service, any suggestions on resolving this annoying issue?

Thanks,

Gaétan B., Mar 12, 2020
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

1. Microsoft Premium Minesweeper - Similar Threads - Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

2. Microsoft Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Minesweeper: I've had this problem for over a year and thought resubscribing for Premium would take care of it but the problem persists. Minesweeper shows I'm logged in but when I click on a game the screen starts loading then blanks out and returns me to my Windows 10 homescreen. So I...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I recently reinstalled Microsoft Minesweeper and to my dismay they have changed the appearance of the game. Now the game page opens and there is a bar at the top and bottom of the screen and no way to expand the screen to full view. Also there is a gigantic side bar on the...
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper premium version reports out of date although it is not.

Microsoft Minesweeper premium version reports out of date although it is not.: have had minesweeper premium for awhileYears. Every so often it says I need to update because the subscription is expired. I go through the motions to resubscribe, but it has always reported that I own premium version and so I just restart and everything is okay, For the...
  5. Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on premium version of Minesweeper.: Hi there, I keep getting ads on my premium version of Minesweeper. I've already contacted Xbox but have been told this is Microsoft's problem. This problem has just occurred suddenly and no matter what I do, like uninstalling the product and doing a store reset and pressing...
  6. Minesweeper Premium Subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minesweeper Premium Subscription: I Subscribed to Microsoft Minesweeper Premium for 1 year and everything was fine. Until 7 months later the App in Windows 10 says it Premium Subscription has expired. Spent a long time being routed from Tech. Support to Billing to Games then to Post Sales that said it wasn't...
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: I have already sent this problem in the feedback hub, but when I launch microsoft minesweeper, it just boots up, and remains stuck in the title screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-not-loading/29db1f57-20cd-416b-93a1-235b1efe2d61
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Need some help figuring this out....
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing: Microsoft Minesweeper premium continually keeps crashing. I've reset the app along with terminating it and it still keeps crashing. I paid for the premium version and I have not been able to play the game....
  10. Minesweeper Premium issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Premium issue: Hi, I've recently upgraded Minesweeper to the Premium version. Right after the upgrade, Minesweeper started freezing on me, then abruptly closing down while playing in Adventure. I thought the behavior was random, but it seems to happen every time the Windows location icon...