Windows 10: microsoft premium solitaire game problem

Discus and support microsoft premium solitaire game problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why is the event game of microsoft solitaire premium loking for Internet connection when it is already available?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArnoldSmith_713, Jul 11, 2019.

1. microsoft premium solitaire game problem

why is the event game of microsoft solitaire premium loking for Internet connection when it is already available?

:)

ArnoldSmith_713, Jul 11, 2019

2. Restore Microsoft Solitaire Premium License On A New Computer.

Hi Chinngofett,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have changed your computer and trying to install the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire on your new computer, then you just need to
    login to the Microsoft Store using the Microsoft Account, which you used to purchase the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire and then install the game.

Alternatively, if you visit https://account.microsoft.com/ and click on
    Payments & Billing > Then, select Order history, you should be able to find the purchase of Premium you made. From there, if you click the item, it should take you to the Microsoft Store listing where you should be able to
    download the game again.

If you are still facing issues installing the Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire game, then I suggest you to contact the
    Casual Games Community by going to Microsoft Casual
    Games FAQ
    and you can find the community link under the section
    Where can I find the Casual Games community? at the end of the article.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jul 11, 2019
  3. premium version of Solitaire

Hi Terence,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you can only see black and white color in the game Solitaire Premium Edition. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried signing out and singing in your account from the game?
    • Are you having this issue with all of your games?

Wilfred Mac, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

microsoft premium solitaire game problem

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

microsoft premium solitaire game problem

1. microsoft premium solitaire game problem - Similar Threads - microsoft premium solitaire

2. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game: For the psat three or four days the Event game in Microsoft Solitaire Casual Game has been crashing. Unable to load. Just sits and spins. When it does load you can play one time and then it resets back to the home page. I have a premium subscription and I have done EVERYTHING...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Event Game: For the psat three or four days the Event game in Microsoft Solitaire Casual Game has been crashing. Unable to load. Just sits and spins. When it does load you can play one time and then it resets back to the home page. I have a premium subscription and I have done EVERYTHING...
  4. Premium Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Solitaire: Renewed premium Solitaire but it is not loaded on my second computer. Previously both were loaded. How do I get the second computer to handle Premium. Both are W10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-solitaire/3dda5039-dc9b-428c-aff0-3abc48e3eb12
  5. Microsoft Premium Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Solitaire: . I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire ver. 4.7.8101.0. The hint switch is on but I do not get hints. If I reinstall will I lose all my previous data?. How can I fix this?...
  6. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  7. premium edition for microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium edition for microsoft solitaire games: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire premium license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Solitaire premium license: I’ve purchased a new computer. Please help me to restore Microsoft Solitaire premium license on this machine. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-license/93f17dba-6335-426d-9e87-aa6665353cb8
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire collection PREMIUM: Bonjour, J'ai renouvelé il y a environ 1 mois et demi ou 2 mois mon adhésion à 18,99 $ de la version Premium de Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hier on a eu une grosses Mise à Jour de Windows 10 et ce matin, ca me demande de renouveler mon adhésion à Microsoft Solitaire...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant get into my premium edition of microsoft games solitaire

2. microsoft solitaire collection annual cost