Windows 10: Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

Discus and support Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doni2021, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Doni2021 Win User

Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I am trying to add are standard page sizes Arch C 18 X 24 and Arch D 24 X 36.

Please help.

:)

Doni2021, Apr 22, 2021

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF - Bloated file sizes

Why are the file sizes 10X bigger when printing with Microsoft Print To PDF as opposed to Adobe Acrobat?

If I use Adobe Acrobat to print a web page from My bank, the file sizes are roughly 36K in size. However, printing the same web page using Microsoft Print To PDF, the file size soars to over 350K.

Why is there such a HUGE difference in the size of the file when it contains the same data?

This is an issue for me because Adobe Acrobat STILL does not work with Edge. When is this going to be fixed so I can use Adobe Acrobat instead of the awful Microsoft Print To PDF?

AnthonyChiappette, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Came across this page, but haven't tried the method.

Custom Page Sizes for Microsoft Print to PDF « Franklin Heath Ltd : Custom Page Sizes for Microsoft Print to PDF

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

1. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Print to PDF - Various page orientations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print to PDF - Various page orientations: When I print a document with various page orientations they all come out portrait or landscape. In the Print to PDF - Properties tab, Printing Preferences the only options I have are Portrait or Landscape or in Advance to change the paper size. There is no autorotate tick box...
  3. Microsoft Print To PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Print To PDF: I think that when I select multiple images and initiate "Print" and select "Microsoft Print to PDF" which is the easiest way to create PDF from pictures, I should be able to arrange the pictures in the order that I want the final PDF to show them. What we have currently is a...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft Print to PDF: Hello, I can't reinstall the Microsoft Print to PDF printer. I did everything that is recommended in several sites, even some Microsoft support blogs, but I can't make it work again it worked fine until some days ago. The process I'm following is: - Features and...
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document

Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document: Hi, I have the follow issue with Microsoft Print to PDF: I have a document that already have two different page sizes in it, several pages in A4 format, and several pages in A3 format. I'd like to know, how can I configure it to accept these different formats and print them...
  6. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Print to PDF: How can you change the default margin setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/a5df7f97-ee6d-4988-9bee-82825b367136
  7. Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam

Paper Size for printing Microsoft Print to PDF on Adobe or Bluebeam: I am currently trying to print using "Microsoft Print to PDF" in Adobe or Bluebeam however the printing settings limit me to the following I want to print a 22"x34" page and I want to use Microsoft Print to PDF because it resets the rotation of pages. Is there a way to add...
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF in ARCH D size

Microsoft Print to PDF in ARCH D size: It's great that Microsoft has added the Print to PDF into Windows 10. But the ARCH A, B, C or D extended sizes do not show up. How do I print to PDF using ARCH D size? I don't even see a custom option where I could enter the 24" x 36" settings. I'm also not crazy about...
  9. Printing size of a pdf

Printing size of a pdf: I am wishing to enlarge the image size of a pdf when printing. I want the margins/borders to be smaller (or nonexistent) when printed. I have done this on computers before, but this Surface laptop and latest version of Windows are new to me and I'm not seeing the option to...
  10. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft print to PDF: Hello, I am trying to save Microsoft web pages and my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit English is not too cooperative. It will save to pdf only one (1) page. Here is a sample for the web page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/winmsg/windows. And I have quite a lot of...