Windows 10: Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

Discus and support Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Doni2021, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Doni2021 Win User

Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I am trying to add are standard page sizes Arch C 18 X 24 and Arch D 24 X 36.

Please help.

:)

Doni2021, Apr 22, 2021

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF - Bloated file sizes

Why are the file sizes 10X bigger when printing with Microsoft Print To PDF as opposed to Adobe Acrobat?

If I use Adobe Acrobat to print a web page from My bank, the file sizes are roughly 36K in size. However, printing the same web page using Microsoft Print To PDF, the file size soars to over 350K.

Why is there such a HUGE difference in the size of the file when it contains the same data?

This is an issue for me because Adobe Acrobat STILL does not work with Edge. When is this going to be fixed so I can use Adobe Acrobat instead of the awful Microsoft Print To PDF?

AnthonyChiappette, Apr 22, 2021
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Came across this page, but haven't tried the method.

Custom Page Sizes for Microsoft Print to PDF « Franklin Heath Ltd : Custom Page Sizes for Microsoft Print to PDF

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

1. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Microsoft Print to PDF is not giving me the page size that I pick.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF is not giving me the page size that I pick.: Microsoft Print to PDF is NOT giving me the page size that I pick.It appears to be growing the page size.If I select A4 from the list the resulting pdf has a size of 280 x 396 mm.If I select A5 from the list the resulting pdf has a size of 197 x 280 mm.Is there a setting or...
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF is not giving me the page size that I pick.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to PDF is not giving me the page size that I pick.: Microsoft Print to PDF is NOT giving me the page size that I pick.It appears to be growing the page size.If I select A4 from the list the resulting pdf has a size of 280 x 396 mm.If I select A5 from the list the resulting pdf has a size of 197 x 280 mm.Is there a setting or...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF is not giving me the page size that I pick.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF not showing all available page sizes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF not showing all available page sizes.: Windows 10 Home edition. Also happening on my work PC which is probably some Enterprise edition of Win10When I go to Print Server Properties for Microsoft Print to PDF I have over 50 page sizes set up including a few custom forms.When i try to print through Microsoft Print to...
  6. Microsoft Print to PDF not showing all available page sizes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF not showing all available page sizes.: Windows 10 Home edition. Also happening on my work PC which is probably some Enterprise edition of Win10When I go to Print Server Properties for Microsoft Print to PDF I have over 50 page sizes set up including a few custom forms.When i try to print through Microsoft Print to...
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF not showing all available page sizes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I added standard and custom size to Microsoft Print to PDF but they are not shown in...

I added standard and custom size to Microsoft Print to PDF but they are not shown in...: I added to C:\Windows\System32\spool\V4Dirs\1188A7A8-0D2D-47C3-A2B1-FEFF04A0D48D\69b8a4a.gpd*Option: A6 { *rcNameID: =RCID_DMPAPER_SYSTEM_NAME *PrintSchemaKeywordMap: "ISOA6" *PrintableOrigin: PAIR0, 0 *PrintableArea: PAIR1890000, 2664000 }*Option: FOLDED3A4 { *rcNameID:...
  9. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  10. Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document

Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document: Hi, I have the follow issue with Microsoft Print to PDF: I have a document that already have two different page sizes in it, several pages in A4 format, and several pages in A3 format. I'd like to know, how can I configure it to accept these different formats and print them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft print to pdf add custom paper size

2. add paper size to microsoft print to pdf