Windows 10: Microsoft Print to PDF application

Discus and support Microsoft Print to PDF application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am looking for a solution to integrated printing to PDF, with automatic naming. I read Microsoft's Print to PDF application can do that. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by martinv1026, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft Print to PDF application

Hi,

I am looking for a solution to integrated printing to PDF, with automatic naming. I read Microsoft's Print to PDF application can do that.

I have the printer installed but would like to install the application. It says "An application is available for the device" and then "Download application" link to Microsoft Store. But it never loads, neither after a few days!

Can I download somwhere this software?

Thanks,

-Martin

:)

martinv1026, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF application

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Print to PDF application

1. Microsoft Print to PDF application - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I print from SAP to a PDF printer in windows 10, it does not give an option to choose a destination folder. Is there any way I can get this option?Thanks in advance....
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft Print to PDF: When selecting a group of pages to print using Microsoft Print to PDF it is not allowing the process. But when selecting "print all pages", the process is followed through and the pdf document is availableI have tried "Turn Windows features on or off" but it did not resolve...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft Print to PDF: The "Microsoft Print to PDF" shows as an available printer but doesn't work. The program is not listed as a Microsoft product when I search to restore it. Is it no longer supported for Windows 10? Why would it stop working?...
  5. Microsoft print to PDF

Microsoft print to PDF: Hello I have followed all the steps from checking to unchecking the box for the option and restarting my computer and I receive an error code "error code 0x800f0922 print to pdf" How to I repair this tool that I need Thank you , Cory...
  6. Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft Print to PDF: I am able to print only 1 sheet of MS Excel at a time with Microsoft Print to PDF . Earlier I was able to print entire workbook comprising of 15 sheets https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/887b2da4-958f-4f32-a065-60300d44349a
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft Print to PDF: Using this printer to print pdf's When I first started using it, I would select this printer, a dialogue box "save print output as" popped up and I could select folders from a list. Now when the dialogue box comes up. The hide folders, browse folders at bottom left, does...
  8. Microsoft print to pdf

Microsoft print to pdf: When I select the printer Microsoft Print to PDF, I want to be prompted for a file name and location to save it. I am thinking it has to be tied to a port "prompting" it, but the only port I see similar on my machine is tied to Microsoft XPS Document Writer. How can I set the...
  9. Disable Microsoft Print to PDF within a Software Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Microsoft Print to PDF within a Software Application: We have a software application that can generate a PDF document for printing. But we don't want the user to save it in a local drive for security purpose. However, the "Microsoft print to PDF" feature in Windows 10 allows user to save the document in a local drive when...
  10. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I try Microsoft print to PDF, it creates my document and I can see the file in Quick Access, but, when I try to open the file in Quick Access, Acrobat Reader tells me it can't find the file. By the way, the file that I find in Quick Access is not in the Documents folder...