Windows 10: Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903.

Discus and support Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903. optionalfeatures.exe shows it listed but unchecked. Attempts to turn it back on result in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GuyBeverlin, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903.

Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903. optionalfeatures.exe shows it listed but unchecked. Attempts to turn it back on result in error 0x800F0922. Attempts to install via Printers and Scanners > Add a Printer> The printer I want wasn't listed >>> offer Microsoft Print to PDF as an option, but then fail with "Element not found" error.

Uninstalled/Reinstalled Net Framework 3.5 just to be sure. No help.

Can I get a link to download the driver directly, and install "via disk"?

:)

GuyBeverlin, Aug 25, 2019

2. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Aug 25, 2019
  4. grahaml1 Win User

Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903.

Microsoft Print to pdf

I use Sibelius Software and recently the Microsoft Print to pdf hasn't been working properly. In looking for a solution it was suggested that I remove it from the computer and reinstall the driver etc. It looked easy to do. I followed the steps as told (way
    4)

[Solved] Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10 - Driver Easy

But when I started the process of reinstalling it in 'add devices and printers' and came to the bit about chosing a device I wasn't offered 'The printer that I want isn't listed' option, but instead it said 'can't find what you're looking for' and when I
    pressed that link it took me to a Microsoft page about Bluetooth. I'm not sure how to get round this?

How can I reinstall the pdf printer?

Thanks!

grahaml1, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903.

1. Microsoft Print to PDF broken following upgrade to 1903. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I print from SAP to a PDF printer in windows 10, it does not give an option to choose a destination folder. Is there any way I can get this option?Thanks in advance....
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft Print to PDF: The "Microsoft Print to PDF" shows as an available printer but doesn't work. The program is not listed as a Microsoft product when I search to restore it. Is it no longer supported for Windows 10? Why would it stop working?...
  4. Microsoft print to pdf

Microsoft print to pdf: When I select the printer Microsoft Print to PDF, I want to be prompted for a file name and location to save it. I am thinking it has to be tied to a port "prompting" it, but the only port I see similar on my machine is tied to Microsoft XPS Document Writer. How can I set the...
  5. Upgraded to version 1903 and the following ......

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded to version 1903 and the following ......: I have an 'older' computer that I use as a backup. It is not name brand, but has a WD hard drive. I initially up-graded to W 10, from W 8, off an IO disc from the original "free" upgrade my Microsoft. Continually kept the machine updated, and had no problems with it....
  6. microsoft print to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft print to pdf: this printer is printing the first page given to the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/ef47df25-4fc4-4fa1-b152-5f3b3324c7d7
  7. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft print to PDF: Why can't I find my file after using Microsoft Print to PDF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/1f4e8ba7-700b-46f4-b558-7ea1f98ced0a"
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to PDF: Is there any way to get this app to print Headers and Fo0ters by default? I been through the settings and I can't see it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/242f5636-8e0b-47fd-a4e2-326690cdbf49
  9. Microsoft print to PDF

Microsoft print to PDF: I sometimes use Serif Draw Plus X3 for my drawings and posters. Can you tell me how I can print the results to PDF. I sometimes want to convert narrative from a word doc to pdf so, can you please tell me, can I convert the Serif software to PDF also the word.doc. I have two...
  10. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I try Microsoft print to PDF, it creates my document and I can see the file in Quick Access, but, when I try to open the file in Quick Access, Acrobat Reader tells me it can't find the file. By the way, the file that I find in Quick Access is not in the Documents folder...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft print to pdf is broken

2. 1903 microsoft print to pdf

3. microsoft print to pdf broken following upgrade to 1903

4. microsoft print to pdf broken