Windows 10: microsoft print to pdf can't print to one single file

Discus and support microsoft print to pdf can't print to one single file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I selected multiple pdf files, then right click to print them to pdf. I assume only one windows would come out to save one file containing all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WesleyTang2, Aug 12, 2020.

1. microsoft print to pdf can't print to one single file

I selected multiple pdf files, then right click to print them to pdf. I assume only one windows would come out to save one file containing all the selected pdf. However, Multiple windows come out asking me to save the pdf files separately.

I just want one file at the end. How do i solve this? thanks.

:)

WesleyTang2, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF, troublesome T attribute

Use BulkFileChanger (from Nirsoft) or PowerShell command to unset "T" attribute. More here:

Windows Search Not Listing Microsoft Print to PDF Files - The Winhelponline Blog :

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/search-not-indexing-pdf-ms-print-to-pdf/

Related Links

MS Print to PDF adds the "T" (temporary) attribute when writing to PDF which causes Windows Search to skip the file.

Microsoft Print to PDF, troublesome T attribute

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/103237

fsutil – oasysadmin

Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 12, 2020
  4. microsoft print to pdf can't print to one single file

Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

microsoft print to pdf can't print to one single file

1. microsoft print to pdf can't print to one single file - Similar Threads - microsoft print pdf

2. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...: When I print a page with "Print to PDF", it will create a file PDF and I can edit text with "Foxit PhantomPDF". But when I print with "Microsoft Print to PDF", The newly created file can't edit the text. Can anyone explain?...
  3. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...: When I print a page with "Print to PDF", it will create a file PDF and I can edit text with "Foxit PhantomPDF". But when I print with "Microsoft Print to PDF", The newly created file can't edit the text. Can anyone explain?...
  4. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't print pdf or files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't print pdf or files: It's been 2 weeks where I cannot print anything on my printer. I can only print notepad files but won't work pdf or other files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-pdf-or-files/e854f371-aca0-426b-8a0a-ed4beacc647b
  6. Can't print pdf or files

Can't print pdf or files: It's been 2 weeks where I cannot print anything on my printer. I can only print notepad files but won't work pdf or other files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-print-pdf-or-files/e854f371-aca0-426b-8a0a-ed4beacc647b
  7. Can't print pdf or files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Print to PDF: Hello, I am running a windows 10 machine and I use it for some office work.So I use tally 72 for the office work and it has a print option to print certain documents and I use bullzip PDF printer for printing to PDF.It used to work well. But recently it stopped printing. When...
  9. Can't Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Print to PDF: Hello, I am running a windows 10 machine and I use it for some office work.So I use tally 72 for the office work and it has a print option to print certain documents and I use bullzip PDF printer for printing to PDF.It used to work well. But recently it stopped printing. When...
  10. Can't Print to PDF