Windows 10: Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features in 10

Discus and support Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features in 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yes i have tried to Enable/Disable Microsoft Print to PDF- restart off/on again. It didnt work. Put it as DEfault printer- still didnt work. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sharkeyes, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Sharkeyes Win User

Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features in 10

Yes i have tried to

Enable/Disable Microsoft Print to PDF-

restart off/on again. It didnt work.

Put it as DEfault printer- still didnt work.

Can you suggest anything else other than a total win 10 reinstall?

Sice the win 10 upgrade a month or so agao my computer als will not find or print to my printer that was working fine before then. I couldnt find any answeres that fixed that issue either.

Thanks

:)

Sharkeyes, Nov 11, 2019
  2. BoyRod Win User

Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features.

In Windows 10, The Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under the "install the printer driver" menu under the Manufacturer: Microsoft heading nor is the feature listed in "turn Windows features on or off. How do I remedy this? I've found nothing in
    the boards.

BoyRod, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features.

Hi,

If you're unable to locate Microsoft Print to PDF driver in device manager, we suggest you follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • On the pop-up window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Printing, click Printer troubleshooter.
    • Click Next, and follow the on-screen prompts.
    The troubleshooter will scan for any missing drivers and will help you install it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Nov 11, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features in 10

Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features.

Hi,

In regards with your query, kindly follow the steps provided below:

Method 1: Check if it was disabled by mistake

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • Then click Printers & Scanners.
    You should see the said feature on the Menu window. But if not, kindly proceed to the next method.

Method 2: Enable/Disable Microsoft Print to PDF

• Press Windows Key + S and enter windows features. Select
      Turn Windows features on or off from the Start menu.

Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features in 10 6f4df0bc-20c9-4cf8-acb2-ea2c4065da1e.jpg
    • Once the Windows Features window opens, locate Microsoft Print to PDF and click on the check box to disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.

Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features in 10 48394a22-c34a-4754-8fcc-967085e30b9f.jpg
    • Restart your PC.
    • When your PC restarts, repeat the same steps and enable Microsoft Print to PDF again.
    • Click OK to save changes.
    After enabling the feature again, Print to PDF should be working again without any issues.

Method 3: Set Print to PDF as default printer

To set Print to PDF as a default printer, you need to do the following:

• Press Windows Key + S and enter printers. Select
      Devices and Printers from the list of results.
    • When Devices and Printers window opens, navigate to Printers section.
    • Locate Print to PDF, right click it and choose Set as default printer from the menu. After doing that, you should see a green check mark next to Print to PDF meaning that it’s set as a default printer.
    Keep us updated for us to further assist you.

AndreePin, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features in 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Microsoft print to PDF driver reinstallation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to PDF driver reinstallation?: I am trying to install microsoft print to PDF in Windows 10, I have followed online instructions to turn on the windows feature and have attempted to install the printer driver but the "Microsoft print to PDF" choice is not present under Microsoft. Is there a way to reinstall...
  3. Downloadable Microsoft Print to PDF driver

Downloadable Microsoft Print to PDF driver: In my opinion, the techical support is no longer user friendly for this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-add-or-reinstall-the-microsoft-pdf-printer/70377c34-e50a-42be-b9f3-92345d6e25df?page=8.Kindly create a driver for...
  4. Microsoft Print To PDF driver

Microsoft Print To PDF driver: My software uses the Microsoft Print to PDF driver. When I install my software I want to check if the Print To PDF driver is available, and if not, install it silently. Any ideas?...
  5. Microsoft PDF to Print Drivers

Microsoft PDF to Print Drivers: Can someone please help me find a way to get the Microsoft PDF to Print Drivers? I have been looking for them and I am not able to find them. I ran Windows Update and I still do not have the drivers. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Missing the Microsoft Print to PDF print drivers/ signatures

Missing the Microsoft Print to PDF print drivers/ signatures: My Microsoft Print to PDF printer stopped working and was sending my prints to the physical printer. I removed my Microsoft Print to PDF printer turning windows feature on or off, this is a section of uninstalling a program. I did this by simply unchecking the box. and...
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF driver

Microsoft Print to PDF driver: I am trying to reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF but is doesn't appear in the list of drivers. How can I obtain the driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf-driver/bbbcab8b-47e2-4474-9e33-c1ec2a6e9662
  8. Can't reinstall the driver for Microsoft Print to PDF because it is missing from the list

Can't reinstall the driver for Microsoft Print to PDF because it is missing from the list: I have been told to try to correct a problem I'm having with the Microsoft Print to PDF feature by reinstalling the driver, but I can't follow the given instructions, because it isn't in the list! All the instructions I've been given or seen say to click on add a printer,...
  9. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I try Microsoft print to PDF, it creates my document and I can see the file in Quick Access, but, when I try to open the file in Quick Access, Acrobat Reader tells me it can't find the file. By the way, the file that I find in Quick Access is not in the Documents folder...
  10. Microsoft Print to PDF unavailable in Windows Features and Add Printer

Microsoft Print to PDF unavailable in Windows Features and Add Printer: Microsoft Print to PDF is not listed as one of my printing options. When I go to add a printer and select Microsoft. Microsoft Print to PDF is not listed. [ATTACH] I also went to Window Features to turn it on and Microsoft Print to PDF was not listed. [ATTACH]...