Windows 10: Microsoft print to PDF - how do I add A2 to the drop down menu of paper/output size in the...

Discus and support Microsoft print to PDF - how do I add A2 to the drop down menu of paper/output size in the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to change the output size of the PDF to A2. It only has A3 and A4 in the drop down box in the advanced settings for paper/output size on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatrickTatham, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft print to PDF - how do I add A2 to the drop down menu of paper/output size in the...

Hi

I'm trying to change the output size of the PDF to A2. It only has A3 and A4 in the drop down box in the advanced settings for paper/output size on the 'print' to PDF. Please help ASAP!

Thank you

P

:)

PatrickTatham, Jun 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Jun 23, 2020
  3. DamianZZ Win User
    How to change Microsoft PDF printer default paper size from Letter to A4?

Hi, my problem is Microsoft Print to PDF is printing a Letter-sized doc as A4. In the Microsoft Print to PDF Properties dialogue box under 'Features', the only paper size listed under 'Paper available' is A4. But if I click on 'Preferences' and then 'Advanced'
    there's a list of paper sizes available that shows 'Letter' has been selected. So it seems the problem is the Paper/Output option I've selected as 'Letter' is not changing the A4 'Paper available' feature in the Microsoft Print to PDF Properties. Does anyone
    know how I can change that or add a 'Letter' option to the Properties dialogue box? It's really important I get this fixed. Thanks in advance if anyone does know.

DamianZZ, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft print to PDF - how do I add A2 to the drop down menu of paper/output size in the...

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

I'd like to print to 18" x 24" paper by using Microsoft Print to PDF.

That is one of the paper sizes required by our city building department to submit electronic building plans.

It seems Microsoft Print to PDF could easily be extended to support 18 x 24, 24 x 36, or 30 x 42.

(Why not just add a 'custom' size option and let the user enter sizes in inches or mm)

Dave Apman, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft print to PDF - how do I add A2 to the drop down menu of paper/output size in the...

1. Microsoft print to PDF - how do I add A2 to the drop down menu of paper/output size in the... - Similar Threads - Microsoft print PDF

2. How can I add A0, A1 and A2 sizes to Microsoft Print to PDF?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add A0, A1 and A2 sizes to Microsoft Print to PDF?: Hi there,I've followed a couple of tutorials for adding additional sizes to Microsoft Print to PDF and haven't managed to add A0, A1 or A2.Below are links to the usual answers to this question, but as others have commented they don't...
  3. How can I add A0, A1 and A2 sizes to Microsoft Print to PDF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add A0, A1 and A2 sizes to Microsoft Print to PDF?: Hi there,I've followed a couple of tutorials for adding additional sizes to Microsoft Print to PDF and haven't managed to add A0, A1 or A2.Below are links to the usual answers to this question, but as others have commented they don't...
  4. How can I add A0, A1 and A2 sizes to Microsoft Print to PDF?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF from Excel on A2 Size: Hello , I have now finished an excel sheet but it is a big one that needs minimally to be printed on A2 size , but first I need to prepare it print to PDF in order to take it with me on a USB drive , maintaining all my formats and colors and ... etc , just as I've made the...
  6. Add A2, A1 & A0 to Microsoft print to pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add A2, A1 & A0 to Microsoft print to pdf: When will Microsoft update their pdf printer to add additional sizes using an Add button or simply update it to allow for all drawing sizes. I found a lot of tutorials online. It does not work.Custom Page Sizes for Microsoft Print to PDF « Franklin Heath LtdMicrosoft Print to...
  7. Add A2, A1 & A0 to Microsoft print to pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add A2, A1 & A0 to Microsoft print to pdf: When will Microsoft update their pdf printer to add additional sizes using an Add button or simply update it to allow for all drawing sizes. I found a lot of tutorials online. It does not work.Custom Page Sizes for Microsoft Print to PDF « Franklin Heath LtdMicrosoft Print to...
  8. Add A2, A1 & A0 to Microsoft print to pdf

9. How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?

How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?: I am trying to add custom paper sizes to the drop down list for the Microsoft Print To PDF printer. I have already tried the steps provided in a previous question but they did not work....
  10. How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?

How can I add different paper sizes to Microsoft Print To PDF?: I am trying to add custom paper sizes to the drop down list for the Microsoft Print To PDF printer. I have already tried the steps provided in a previous question but they did not work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft print pdf A2 why