Windows 10: Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

Discus and support Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a 5 page form that I have scanned, as 5 separate JPG files. Using Print to PDF I can save all these as one PDF document. But I cannot get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MartinSouthin, May 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

I have a 5 page form that I have scanned, as 5 separate JPG files.

Using Print to PDF I can save all these as one PDF document.

But I cannot get them in the right page order! How do I do that??

Thanks!

:)

MartinSouthin, May 29, 2020

2. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 29, 2020
  3. ITM
    itm Win User
    Printing multiple JPGs as a single PDF - how to control sequence?

I want to combine multiple JPGs into a single PDF, and am using the Microsoft Print To PDF function to do this. Despite selecting a sort order for the JPGs, the PDF always prints them out of order. For example, if the JPGs are sequenced A,B,C the PDF will print them in C,A,B order.
    Following a tip elsewhere I tried changing the properties of the Microsoft PDF printer to "start printing after last page is spooled", but it made no difference.
    How can I control the order in which the JPGs are printed to the PDF?

4. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

1. Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order?? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Why are threads being locked; for example Print to PDF doesn't print pages in the right order.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are threads being locked; for example Print to PDF doesn't print pages in the right order.: Often when there is a problem with a Microsoft product people ask it in 'answers.microsoft.com. Then the common situation is:1 The reply doesn't help2 The incorrect functioning Microsoft option or program still doesn't work, even if questions were asked years ago.So my...
  3. Why are threads being locked; for example Print to PDF doesn't print pages in the right order.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are threads being locked; for example Print to PDF doesn't print pages in the right order.: Often when there is a problem with a Microsoft product people ask it in 'answers.microsoft.com. Then the common situation is:1 The reply doesn't help2 The incorrect functioning Microsoft option or program still doesn't work, even if questions were asked years ago.So my...
  4. Why are threads being locked; for example Print to PDF doesn't print pages in the right order.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page

When Printing to Microsoft Print to PDF the Page prints a Black Page: After installing KB5003173 I try to print to any installed printer from a non-Microsoft Application i get a Black Page. If i uninstall KB5003173 this problem goes away. I am running Windows 10 Pro, Ver 20H2 Build 19042.985This problem occurs on other computers that have the...
  6. Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes

Microsoft Print to PDF adding page sizes: I have created a bunch of forms in the Printer Server Properties but I can't see the newly page sizes in the Microsoft Print to PDF .The new forms I am trying to add are standard page sizes Arch C 18 X 24 and Arch D 24 X 36. Please help....
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document

Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document: Hi, I have the follow issue with Microsoft Print to PDF: I have a document that already have two different page sizes in it, several pages in A4 format, and several pages in A3 format. I'd like to know, how can I configure it to accept these different formats and print them...
  8. How do I print a pdf as a booklet?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I print a pdf as a booklet?: I can't open the pdf on word as it b*ggers up the formatting, nothing else seems to have the option. I want to print a 57 page pdf as an A5 booklet (using A4 paper) on a printer which doesn't print double-sided so I'll be turning the paper over myself....
  9. How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access a pdf that has 21 pages I want only to print page 18: I want tp print only one page #18, of a 21 page pdf, in order to cancel a solar panel job. Printer is HP ENVY4520. i can not find an option to print only that one page. Any help. Thank You. Rich O...
  10. Printing pages in reverse order

Printing pages in reverse order: After Windows 10 installation, my Epson WF-2540 is printing page 1 first, so the last page of the document in on top - no matter from what application. I see that Word has an option to print in reverse order. Is there some way of setting it universally?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when printing multiple pages in a pdf how do you HAVE COPIES PRINT IN ORDER