Windows 10: Microsoft Print To PDF Printer Doesn't Work Suddenly

Discus and support Microsoft Print To PDF Printer Doesn't Work Suddenly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'd been using "Microsoft Print To PDF" printer for a while until mid-April 2019 when it didn't work any more. It seems like some drivers have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pettigrain, May 15, 2019 at 2:12 PM.

1. Microsoft Print To PDF Printer Doesn't Work Suddenly

I'd been using "Microsoft Print To PDF" printer for a while until mid-April 2019 when it didn't work any more. It seems like some drivers have been deleted and it cannot be reinstalled. I used Windows 7 but it was automatically updated to Windows 10. I used it very often and it was really a great tool. What should be done?

:)

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, May 15, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  4. grahaml1 Win User

Microsoft Print To PDF Printer Doesn't Work Suddenly

Microsoft Print to pdf

I use Sibelius Software and recently the Microsoft Print to pdf hasn't been working properly. In looking for a solution it was suggested that I remove it from the computer and reinstall the driver etc. It looked easy to do. I followed the steps as told (way
    4)

[Solved] Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10 - Driver Easy

But when I started the process of reinstalling it in 'add devices and printers' and came to the bit about chosing a device I wasn't offered 'The printer that I want isn't listed' option, but instead it said 'can't find what you're looking for' and when I
    pressed that link it took me to a Microsoft page about Bluetooth. I'm not sure how to get round this?

How can I reinstall the pdf printer?

Thanks!

Thema:

Microsoft Print To PDF Printer Doesn't Work Suddenly

1. Microsoft Print To PDF Printer Doesn't Work Suddenly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Printer doesn't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printer doesn't print: March 29th 2019 I loaded a new W10 version on my desktop (HP) and reloaded some software again on this new build. I do have a printer HP 5640 envy that functioned normally till today. I can't get it to print.. I uninstalled and reinstalled the proper software, ran Scan &...
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF regularly stops working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF regularly stops working: I have a Lenovo Yoga 910. It's a great little laptop. Truly the only thing flawed about it is the Windows x64 HOME operating system. It regularly comes up with glitches and failures (often in simple core features) that take hours of troubleshooting to sort out. In case this I...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to PDF: Is there any way to get this app to print Headers and Fo0ters by default? I been through the settings and I can't see it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/242f5636-8e0b-47fd-a4e2-326690cdbf49
  5. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to PDF: I sometimes use Serif Draw Plus X3 for my drawings and posters. Can you tell me how I can print the results to PDF. I sometimes want to convert narrative from a word doc to pdf so, can you please tell me, can I convert the Serif software to PDF also the word.doc. I have two...
  6. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Print to PDF: How can you change the default margin setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/a5df7f97-ee6d-4988-9bee-82825b367136
  7. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft print to PDF: When I try Microsoft print to PDF, it creates my document and I can see the file in Quick Access, but, when I try to open the file in Quick Access, Acrobat Reader tells me it can't find the file. By the way, the file that I find in Quick Access is not in the Documents folder...
  8. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft print to PDF: Hello, I am trying to save Microsoft web pages and my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit English is not too cooperative. It will save to pdf only one (1) page. Here is a sample for the web page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/winmsg/windows. And I have quite a lot of...
  9. Microsoft PDF printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft PDF printer: Hi there, after a windows update I am no longer able to print via Microsoft PDF printer from Excel WORKBOOK. It works for normal spread sheets. When using the macro (button) I get the following error: Microsoft Excel: There was a problem creating your PDF. Here are some...
  10. Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe PDF & Microsoft Print to PDF?: I've got Adobe CS5, which comes with Adobe PDF Printer, however it doesn't seem to work anymore. It prompts for a location, then does nothing. I would happily use Microsoft Print to PDF, but I can't tell it where to save the document. They are currently saved in what used...