Windows 10: Microsoft Print to PDF removed due to a problem, how to reinstall it?

Discus and support Microsoft Print to PDF removed due to a problem, how to reinstall it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had to remove "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer.. Is there anyone that can send me a link to download and intall it again? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Elia 87, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Elia 87 Win User

Microsoft Print to PDF removed due to a problem, how to reinstall it?

I had to remove "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer.. Is there anyone that can send me a link to download and intall it again? Thanks.

:)

Elia 87, Mar 10, 2021
  2. grahaml1 Win User

Microsoft Print to pdf

I use Sibelius Software and recently the Microsoft Print to pdf hasn't been working properly. In looking for a solution it was suggested that I remove it from the computer and reinstall the driver etc. It looked easy to do. I followed the steps as told (way
    4)

[Solved] Microsoft Print to PDF Not Working on Windows 10 - Driver Easy

But when I started the process of reinstalling it in 'add devices and printers' and came to the bit about chosing a device I wasn't offered 'The printer that I want isn't listed' option, but instead it said 'can't find what you're looking for' and when I
    pressed that link it took me to a Microsoft page about Bluetooth. I'm not sure how to get round this?

How can I reinstall the pdf printer?

Thanks!

grahaml1, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Thanks for your help. I was browsing the web the other day and I found a page called FINAL DRAFT. They had a set of instructions for reinstalling the Microsoft Print to PDF utility that worked great for me. Problem solved.

WilliamSturgis, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF removed due to a problem, how to reinstall it?

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Print to PDF removed due to a problem, how to reinstall it?

1. Microsoft Print to PDF removed due to a problem, how to reinstall it? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF - hyperlinks removed ?: Hello,It appears that with a recent update to Windows 11, when using the Print to PDF function on Windows, the hyperlinks are removed from the resulting PDF document.It was previously the case that if you printed a website, the links on the PDF file would remain...
  3. How do I reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF on Windows 11?: I need to change some photos from .jpg to .pdf. I did use Microsoft Print to PDF with Windows 10. Now it is gone. How do I make the change now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-microsoft-print-to-pdf-on/4a93e1de-6fcb-4174-a10e-440c007a224e
  4. How do I reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF on Windows 11?

How do I reinstall Microsoft Print to PDF on Windows 11?: I need to change some photos from .jpg to .pdf. I did use Microsoft Print to PDF with Windows 10. Now it is gone. How do I make the change now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-microsoft-print-to-pdf-on/4a93e1de-6fcb-4174-a10e-440c007a224e
  5. How to install Microsoft Print to pdf?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Microsoft Print to pdf?: I tried many ways to install Microsoft Print to Pdf using add printer and local search. while doing so i got the access denied popup message always.Printer server properties also says same popup message....
  6. How to install Microsoft Print to pdf?

How to install Microsoft Print to pdf?: I tried many ways to install Microsoft Print to Pdf using add printer and local search. while doing so i got the access denied popup message always.Printer server properties also says same popup message....
  7. How to install Microsoft Print to pdf?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Microsoft print to PDF driver reinstallation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to PDF driver reinstallation?: I am trying to install microsoft print to PDF in Windows 10, I have followed online instructions to turn on the windows feature and have attempted to install the printer driver but the "Microsoft print to PDF" choice is not present under Microsoft. Is there a way to reinstall...
  9. Microsoft Edge print to pdf problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge print to pdf problem: I need to save some webpages to pdf. I tried a Firefox extension Save as PDF, but that adds the company name to every page (fair enough - it's freeware). So I tried Microsoft Edge print to pdf function. Works OK, but for some reason, Edge adds a watermark of sorts 'Skip...
  10. Microsoft Print To PDF problem

Microsoft Print To PDF problem: This problem showed up on its own, not just after installing anything nor any updates. And the problem is with the Microsoft Print to PDF AND the Microsoft Print to XPS. I can print to a network printer OK. I cannot print to the "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer from any...