Windows 10: Microsoft print to PDF, supressing save dialogue and other values

Discus and support Microsoft print to PDF, supressing save dialogue and other values in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all, Does "Microsoft print to PDF" in windows 10 has Setting option to set attributes, either in some configuration file, Registery or INI file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shoaib__Sidd, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft print to PDF, supressing save dialogue and other values

Hi all,

Does "Microsoft print to PDF" in windows 10 has Setting option to set attributes, either in some configuration

file, Registery or INI file? for example, in DocuDesk I can set values like...

FileName = "sample.dpf"

Prompt = No

Landstacpe = 1

etc.

I have found some code example in C#, but I am looking other ways of doing it

from other application development tools.

Thanks

:)

Shoaib__Sidd, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Microsoft print to PDF, supressing save dialogue and other values

No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft print to PDF, supressing save dialogue and other values

1. Microsoft print to PDF, supressing save dialogue and other values - Similar Threads - Microsoft print PDF

2. Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Save file PDF by Chrome"Print to PDF" can edit text, but "Microsoft Print to PDF" can't...: When I print a page with "Print to PDF", it will create a file PDF and I can edit text with "Foxit PhantomPDF". But when I print with "Microsoft Print to PDF", The newly created file can't edit the text. Can anyone explain?...
  3. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  4. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  5. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can't save the Microsoft Print to PDF option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't save the Microsoft Print to PDF option: I'm attempting to save a file as a pdf but can't enable the Microsoft Print to PDF. I am able to check the box, but when I click OK, I get error code: 0x800F0922. Per recommendations that I've read online for this error code, I have tried temporarily disabling my firewall and...
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF saves the PDF files in landscape orientation

Microsoft Print to PDF saves the PDF files in landscape orientation: When selecting multiple images to put together into a pdf in file explorer, I select print, select Microsoft print to pdf, then the image preview is rotated 90 degrees to a landscape orientation. An image, or scan that was in portrait orientation, is printed to a 90 degree...
  8. save print output as dialogue box

save print output as dialogue box: Printing emails to pdf's using "microsoft print to pdf" as the printer the next dialogue box after clicking print is "save printout output as" I used to see to be able to select which folder to save to with ability to see other pdf files in the folder. Now I can only...
  9. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523