Windows 10: Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

Discus and support Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a printer that does automatic duplex printing. I am working with others who also have printers with automatic duplex printing. I am preparing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NJTransit203a, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

I have a printer that does automatic duplex printing. I am working with others who also have printers with automatic duplex printing. I am preparing a booklet for an event we are having.. We were going to each 1/3 of the necessary copies on each of our printers. On 3/3, I used Publisher and Microsoft Print to PDF to create a PDF to print the booklets using automatic duplex printers. Today, I went to create a new PDF with updated information and Microsoft Print to PDF no longer offers the automatic 2 sided printing. My only choices are print 1 side and manually 2 side printing. What happened? Was I dreaming that there used to be an automatic 2 sided printing option? When I choose the manual option it says my printer is not set up for duplex printing yet. I went through the set up process then tried to print and it asks me again to set it up. I have removed Print to PDF and resinstalled the driver and still no auto duplex printing. What can I do? I need to create a PDF that can be used for automatic duplex printing. My cohorts don't have Publisher.

Does it matter want kind of printer I have? It's an HP PageWide MFP 377dw. When I print directly to it, the publisher document prints appropriately and auto duplex.

:)

NJTransit203a, Mar 8, 2019

2. Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

Microsoft Print to PDF, troublesome T attribute

Use BulkFileChanger (from Nirsoft) or PowerShell command to unset "T" attribute. More here:

Windows Search Not Listing Microsoft Print to PDF Files - The Winhelponline Blog :

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/search-not-indexing-pdf-ms-print-to-pdf/

Related Links

MS Print to PDF adds the "T" (temporary) attribute when writing to PDF which causes Windows Search to skip the file.

Microsoft Print to PDF, troublesome T attribute

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/103237

fsutil | oasysadmin

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

1. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex - Similar Threads - Microsoft Print PDF

2. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  3. Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Printing on Microsoft Print to PDF: I'm having issues printing to file. When ever I print to file it says page not found. The latest error when printing to file is:Error Printing on Microsoft Print To PDF. How can I fix this?...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF: The "Microsoft Print to PDF" shows as an available printer but doesn't work. The program is not listed as a Microsoft product when I search to restore it. Is it no longer supported for Windows 10? Why would it stop working?...
  5. Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF

Print Duplex from Word Using Microsoft Print to PDF: I just tried to use Microsoft Print to PDF to create a document from Word with duplexing. Note that this is entirely Windows, Word, and Microsoft Print to PDF, there are no physical printers or third party products involved. I was given two options: "Print One Sided" and...
  6. duplex printing

duplex printing: How can I get my HP OfficeJet 3830 to print duplex automatic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplex-printing/4cfd2451-0811-4275-b6f2-42e49373efb9
  7. Print Duplex off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Duplex off: The latest windows update negated duplex orinting. Any help would be appreciated. Estelle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-duplex-off/f0c42c58-156b-49a1-8975-bf309dcf0004
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex

Microsoft Print to PDF won't print automatic duplex: I have created a presentation in Open Office, and want to create a PDF of handouts. I create a PDF via print to printer "Microsoft Print to PDF". That creates a PDF file. The problem I have is this - when I open the PDF in Acrobat Reader and then try to print a copy,...
  9. Microsoft print to pdf

Microsoft print to pdf: When I select the printer Microsoft Print to PDF, I want to be prompted for a file name and location to save it. I am thinking it has to be tied to a port "prompting" it, but the only port I see similar on my machine is tied to Microsoft XPS Document Writer. How can I set the...
  10. HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing

HP OfficeJet 4650 stopped printing in colour and automatic duplex printing: I am having 2 issues which I suspect are both connected...... 1) Printer stopped printing in colour. - I have several times uninstalled and reinstalled printer and print drivers, both from HP website and CD. - Printer is able to print in colour - I can print proper test...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft print to pdf duplex printing option Microsoft