Windows 10: Microsoft print to PDF

Discus and support Microsoft print to PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I sometimes use Serif Draw Plus X3 for my drawings and posters. Can you tell me how I can print the results to PDF. I sometimes want to convert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ron Binmore, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft print to PDF

I sometimes use Serif Draw Plus X3 for my drawings and posters. Can you tell me how I can print the results to PDF. I sometimes want to convert narrative from a word doc to pdf so, can you please tell me, can I convert the Serif software to PDF also the word.doc. I have two printers a Canon Pixma MG7550 and an Epson Photo Stylus 1400. What is the procedure pleaseRon

:)

Ron Binmore, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft print to PDF

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft print to PDF

1. Microsoft print to PDF - Similar Threads - Microsoft print PDF

2. Microsoft print to pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft print to pdf: Hello! Sometimes I can't print with this device big documents. I think that it is a RAM limitation.. its possible increase the MEMORY capacity. I use pdf cretor as alternative, but i would like to use the Microsoft solution. Thannk you very much!...
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Print to PDF: In Windows 10, whenever you use the Print to PDF option, it makes the document huge. It will turn a 18 page 1MB document into an 8MB document when selecting 13 of the pages to print to PDF. This never happened in Windows 7 as you could use the Adobe PDF printer, which...
  4. Microsoft print to PDF

Microsoft print to PDF: I removed the Microsoft print to PDF because it was causing some problem. I tried to reinstall it but i couldn't find it in the list of add printers. What should I do? I have also clicked Windows Update many times but still i couldn't find it. [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft print to pdf

Microsoft print to pdf: When I select the printer Microsoft Print to PDF, I want to be prompted for a file name and location to save it. I am thinking it has to be tied to a port "prompting" it, but the only port I see similar on my machine is tied to Microsoft XPS Document Writer. How can I set the...
  6. microsoft print to pdf

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft print to pdf: this printer is printing the first page given to the printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/ef47df25-4fc4-4fa1-b152-5f3b3324c7d7
  7. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft print to PDF: Why can't I find my file after using Microsoft Print to PDF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/1f4e8ba7-700b-46f4-b558-7ea1f98ced0a"
  8. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to PDF: Is there any way to get this app to print Headers and Fo0ters by default? I been through the settings and I can't see it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/242f5636-8e0b-47fd-a4e2-326690cdbf49
  9. Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Print to PDF: How can you change the default margin setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-print-to-pdf/a5df7f97-ee6d-4988-9bee-82825b367136
  10. Microsoft print to PDF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft print to PDF: Hello, I am trying to save Microsoft web pages and my Windows 10 Pro 64 bit English is not too cooperative. It will save to pdf only one (1) page. Here is a sample for the web page https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/winmsg/windows. And I have quite a lot of...