Windows 10: MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings

Discus and support MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I am a student. I have to attend my online classes on Zoom cloud meetings. But my Microsoft Privacy settings do not allow me or you can say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shahadat Hossain Shammo, Sep 10, 2020.

1. MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings

Hello,

I am a student. I have to attend my online classes on Zoom cloud meetings. But my Microsoft Privacy settings do not allow me or you can say just blocked zoom to use the microphone.

It shows something like this MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings 12ed3cfb-e145-46a1-89fc-38121ab2e0fb?upload=true.png

:)

Shahadat Hossain Shammo, Sep 10, 2020
  2. GayleH. Win User

HELP! Access to Camera/ Webcam - Zoom APP not listed in Privacy Settings

I use Skype and Zoom.us for video conferencing. My camera works, but stopped with Zoom software. I looked at the camera apps in Privacy Settings and Zoom is not listed, Skype and other Microsoft apps are. Do I need Zoom to be listed there in order to
    access?

Can you help me get camera to work with both programs as it had previously? I've searched exhaustively and cannot find the correct solution. Thank you!

GayleH., Sep 10, 2020
  3. Lee L. Win User
    Video is not working for Zoom or Skype

Hello,

Have you checking the privacy settings if Camera is ON on both Zoom and Skype?

Go to Setting > Privacy > Camera > make sure the toggle button for both Zoom and Skype are ON.

If my suggestion did not solve the issue, please reply back and confirm if there is an error message or error code so we can try other step.

Might as well open the Camera App and test if it's working there so we can narrow down the problem.

Kind Regards,

< / L e e >

Lee L., Sep 10, 2020
  4. MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings

Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings

1. MIcrosoft privacy settings and Zoom mettings - Similar Threads - MIcrosoft privacy settings

2. Privacy and Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and Settings: I wish to start discussion after a lengthy process of using Windows 11. Though I have resolve some issues some may be open. The goal of my discussion is to stop privacy breach but retain Windows useability.ServicesBITS Background Inteligence Transfer ServiceThis program have...
  3. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: Ok, I'm at a loss. I have a couple of websites that I use almost daily. Lately they keep asking me to update my location and Security Settings. I've been through what I can find in both Windows 10 and 11, because it's occurring on both. Ideas or somewhere else to look that I...
  4. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Privacy Settings: Ok, I'm at a loss. I have a couple of websites that I use almost daily. Lately they keep asking me to update my location and Security Settings. I've been through what I can find in both Windows 10 and 11, because it's occurring on both. Ideas or somewhere else to look that I...
  5. Microsoft privacy settings help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft privacy settings help: I'm just trying to get to the page to change the privacy settings to allow my account to join a realm on Minecraft and I keep getting send to the same page or like 20 other useless pages. please help...
  6. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy Settings: I am having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I have already logged in with my Xbox Live account as I wanted to join servers and play multiplayer. As I logged in, it showed "You cannot play multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up. This...
  7. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Privacy settings: When In Settings>Privacyonly under Windows permissions>diagnostics&feedback and App permissions>Camera do I get*Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. I am the only one using this laptop and am shown as administrator. How can I resolve this...
  8. privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    privacy settings: ever time i try to change my privacy settings and i hit submit they just wont change what do i do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/privacy-settings/426c2edf-34bc-4ad7-b165-25c56b69f2cc
  9. Privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy settings: Hello. When I try to change my privacy and online safety settings on the Xbox website and press submit it says a problem occurred and it tells me to try again later. I've tried it many times. My account is a parent account. I'm trying to change this so I can play Xbox games...
  10. Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy Settings: I have 2 All in Ones and they both use Windows 10. If I make a change to one of them it effects the other and I wish to eliminate this. What are the correct privacy settings that I need to make so they run independent, Thank you 81129