Windows 10: Microsoft Private Store not updating apps

Discus and support Microsoft Private Store not updating apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have a large corporate MEM managed well patched Windows 10 environment with over 1K machines.But over the estate we have over 3.7K vulnerabilities... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph McGlynn, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Microsoft Private Store not updating apps

We have a large corporate MEM managed well patched Windows 10 environment with over 1K machines.But over the estate we have over 3.7K vulnerabilities based on a threat scanner all relating to Windows Store Apps.GPO in place to allow the private Microsoft App Store to be available.GPO setting updates to allowed and auto update.But store apps across all devices need to be installed manually otherwise they just sit there.How do i get them to update automatically?

:)

Joseph McGlynn, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft’s Edge browser may be storing private browsing data

Read more: Microsoft's Edge browser may be storing private browsing data | The Verge

Brink, Jan 12, 2022
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 12, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft Private Store not updating apps

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Private Store not updating apps

1. Microsoft Private Store not updating apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Private Store

2. App updates in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App updates in Microsoft Store: Dear all,I have the below issue. When i open the Microsoft Store the option for app updates automatically is "On" and greyed out. The problem is that i cannot fetch the updates and I always have to go to apps and manually press Install All.Can you advise how can i resolve...
  3. App updates in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App updates in Microsoft Store: Dear all,I have the below issue. When i open the Microsoft Store the option for app updates automatically is "On" and greyed out. The problem is that i cannot fetch the updates and I always have to go to apps and manually press Install All.Can you advise how can i resolve...
  4. Microsoft store apps updates!

Microsoft store apps updates!: Hi, is there a way to update Microsoft store apps using some tool for many pcs? Can you please assist to recommend any tool to automatically patch these Microsoft store apps?...
  5. Microsoft store apps updates!

Microsoft store apps updates!: Hi, is there a way to update Microsoft store apps using some tool for many pcs? Can you please assist to recommend any tool to automatically patch these Microsoft store apps?...
  6. Microsoft Private Store not updating apps

Microsoft Private Store not updating apps: We have a large corporate MEM managed well patched Windows 10 environment with over 1K machines.But over the estate we have over 3.7K vulnerabilities based on a threat scanner all relating to Windows Store Apps.GPO in place to allow the private Microsoft App Store to be...
  7. Microsoft Private Store not updating apps

Microsoft Private Store not updating apps: We have a large corporate MEM managed well patched Windows 10 environment with over 1K machines.But over the estate we have over 3.7K vulnerabilities based on a threat scanner all relating to Windows Store Apps.GPO in place to allow the private Microsoft App Store to be...
  8. Microsoft Store app not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store app not updating: When I enter the Microsoft Store app Windows 10, and I go to the 'Downloads and updates' tab, it says that there is an update available for the Microsoft Store app. So I click Update, it tries to install it then the Microsoft Store app crashes and reopens. When it reopens, it...
  9. Private Microsoft Store issue

Private Microsoft Store issue: Hi, I'm having a problem with Microsoft Store for business and using the Microsoft Private Store. When users logs into the Microsoft account and launch MS Store, they see private store created by my company but see also another tabs to choose from the store. I would like to...
  10. Updating Apps in the Microsoft Store

Updating Apps in the Microsoft Store: Hi. I am trying to update apps in the Microsoft Store. It's showing me errors. I have tried everything and still nothing worked. Tried disabling development mode, resetting the store numerous times, even resetting the store itself. I did all of it and none of it worked. I can...