Windows 10: Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Discus and support Microsoft Pro Intellimouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyMorris7, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems.

The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Anthony

:)

AnthonyMorris7, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Left-handed Microsoft Pro Intellimouse?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your interest in Microsoft Pro Intellimouse. I understand that the left handed version of Microsoft Pro Intellimouse is unavailable.

We always appreciate our customer’s feedback, and your feedback and suggestions are very important to us. Hence, I suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our

Feedback Hub
    , where our developers can look into the requests and constantly improve the products.

Please select the Category as Devices & drivers and sub category as USB Keyboard and Mouse.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Left-handed Microsoft Pro Intellimouse?

Why isn't the Pro IntelliMouse available in a left handed version? I still use my ambidextrous optical intellimouse and would like to buy a new one, but your new design is only for right-handed people.

Code:
    “With the introduction of Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical, the more than 33 million ‘lefties’ in this country no longer have to feel ‘left out’ from having a cool, five-button optical mouse,”

said Tim O’Brien, product manager in the Hardware Division of the Hardware Group at Microsoft."
    Well, now the 33 million lefties in the USA and the 670 million lefties in the rest of the world have to feel left out from having a cool five-button mouse. Thanks.

lefthanded25, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...-intellimouse/

Brink, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

1. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse - Similar Threads - Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

2. Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse stopped working: My Pro IntelliMouse suddenly stopped working. I tried to plug the mouse in a different USB slot of my PC. I also tried to plug it on my laptop. But i always get the same error message "Unknown USB Device". It also says below that it is a driver error. Since it doesn't...
  3. Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues

Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues: My MS IntelliMouse would not reconnect. I have rebooted all systems Surface and Mouse, replaced batteries in the mouse and still no joy. I have ignore the previous mouse connection in attempt to reinstall the mouse as a new mouse. I can connect but it ask for a Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse scroll jumping

Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse scroll jumping: Hello, i've searched the forum but haven't found someone posting about the exact same problem I'm having. I bought the Pro IntelliMouse about 6 months ago and about 2 weeks ago I noticed that the mouse is scroll jumping and the "intensity" of the scroll also varies...
  5. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0: Using a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 in Windows 10. Whenever I rotate the scroll wheel just slightly faster than normal, the cursor suddenly changes to an arrowhead and it jumps wildly around the document, 10 or 20 lines, or even 2 pages, in the blink of an eye. I...
  6. Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034

Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034: Porque Microsoft NO a solucionado aun el tema de los controladores de esta interface ? Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034, Los productos cuando los sacan al mercado NO son nada economicos, asi que podrian darle el debido soporte para poder seguir haciendo uso...
  7. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resurrect-microsoft-intellimouse-11a/cd34b40d-ff8a-4de4-8831-84b9930d338a
  8. Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged

Pro Intellimouse randomly stops functioning unless replugged: Note sure about which category this belongs in. The Pro Intellimouse I received recently sometimes randomly stops functioning. When it stops functioning, I cannot: - move the mouse cursor - use the left or right buttons When it stops functioning - Microsoft Mouse and...
  9. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: The new, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse builds on our history of innovation in mouse design and offers increased performance, modern gaming features and more customization for work and play. [ATTACH] The Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse Microsoft launched the first IntelliMouse 23...
  10. Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse: Microsoft IntelliMouse. Originally launched in 1996, it became instantly famous with gamers and highly regarded as a great gaming mouse. The IntelliMouse 3.0 had exceptional ergonomics due to its the asymmetric from, and sculpted buttons and finger rests, making it fit...