Windows 10: microsoft pro

Discus and support microsoft pro in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi im trying to open files on my new Microsoft pro 6 but it keeps on searching and never opens up. same files open up spontaneously in my old laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by khan 123, Oct 5, 2019.

1. khan 123 Win User

microsoft pro

hi

im trying to open files on my new Microsoft pro 6 but it keeps on searching and never opens up. same files open up spontaneously in my old laptop. its so annoying. what shld I do?

:)

khan 123, Oct 5, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

microsoft pro

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

microsoft pro

1. microsoft pro - Similar Threads - microsoft pro

2. How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?: I added an alternate Microsoft account of mine to my PC that I gave to my brother. I want to take it off now. It's not the main account. I am using Windows 11 Pro 23H2....
  3. How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unlink a separate Microsoft account from Windows 11 Pro?: I added an alternate Microsoft account of mine to my PC that I gave to my brother. I want to take it off now. It's not the main account. I am using Windows 11 Pro 23H2....
  4. Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490: Dear community, recently I made an order Order number 4111841154, to upgrade my windows 11 Home to Pro using Microsoft Store, but the procedure ends to an error 0x80070490 whatever actions will do. How I can reitrieve the Windows 11 Pro product key that I purchased or how I...
  5. Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490

Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro from Home using Microsoft Store error 0x80070490: Dear community, recently I made an order Order number 4111841154, to upgrade my windows 11 Home to Pro using Microsoft Store, but the procedure ends to an error 0x80070490 whatever actions will do. How I can reitrieve the Windows 11 Pro product key that I purchased or how I...
  6. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.: How to fix Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation. Somebody pleases help as and when they see my question. Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur Rahman...
  7. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.: How to fix Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation. Somebody pleases help as and when they see my question. Thanks and Regards,Muhammad Aquilur Rahman...
  8. Microsoft Store and Paint 3d were not installed with my Windows 10 pro installation.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I bought Photoscape X Pro from Microsoft Store 2 years ago, which is shown on my MS order...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Photoscape X Pro from Microsoft Store 2 years ago, which is shown on my MS order...: I bought PhotoScape X Pro from Microsoft Store 2 years ago, which is shown on MS order history. I just have a new laptop, how do I install the purchased PhotoScape X Pro to my new laptop? There is no License key gave to me when I purchased...
  10. I bought Photoscape X Pro from Microsoft Store 2 years ago, which is shown on my MS order...

I bought Photoscape X Pro from Microsoft Store 2 years ago, which is shown on my MS order...: I bought PhotoScape X Pro from Microsoft Store 2 years ago, which is shown on MS order history. I just have a new laptop, how do I install the purchased PhotoScape X Pro to my new laptop? There is no License key gave to me when I purchased...