Windows 10: Microsoft Products for Web Analysis

Discus and support Microsoft Products for Web Analysis in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Maybe the category and topic I am posting this question be irrelevant but I was unable to find any topic or categories related to Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Animish Yadav, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Products for Web Analysis

Maybe the category and topic I am posting this question be irrelevant but I was unable to find any topic or categories related to Microsoft services/products. So, Kind Request to community moderator, please move this question to respective category.

Hey everyone at community!

This is a discussion, but I am looking for an answer also through this discussion.

I wanted to know that is there any service/product/app by Microsoft or by a branch under Microsoft like Azure for the purpose of Web Analysis Data regarding website visits and all/more as an Alternate to other companies services?

Thanks

:)

Animish Yadav, Jul 21, 2020

2. OFFICIAL   Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (Review)

there is something wrong with suggested for you list on npu page. clicking on picture of dd:da review from suggested for you list leads to perormance analysis instead of review. hovering mouse over it shows in status bar correct link to review but clicking on picture reloads analysis.
    links from reviews&articles page works fine.

edit: link from home page of npu sends you to analysis instead of review as well.

ne6togadno, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 21, 2020
  4. T-L-C Win User

Microsoft Products for Web Analysis

Health and Fitness App Analysis functions not working

I didn't know about that weblink. I've had a look and its the same as the app for me. Lists every single thing, but all the side panel totals say 0 even though everything is listed on the individual lines, and then all of the week and month totals and graphs
    are 0 - for both diet and cardio. Useful to know about the web version though.

I think you're right - if both versions are broken then the fault has to be something in the design of the whole thing and not just the app.

Like JGarris says, if everyone who has an issue posts here then maybe they will listen and fix it!

T-L-C, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Products for Web Analysis

1. Microsoft Products for Web Analysis - Similar Threads - Microsoft Products Web

2. Which microsoft product offer web server feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which microsoft product offer web server feature?: For managing DDOS, what is Microsoft web server's setting by default?such as how many accesses from same IP is allowed within specific time.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  3. Which microsoft product offer web server feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which microsoft product offer web server feature?: For managing DDOS, what is Microsoft web server's setting by default?such as how many accesses from same IP is allowed within specific time.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  4. BSOD Analysis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Analysis: Can anyone help me with these dmp files? I have been getting this BSOD for days. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmzHYwqq8v9arEaNMYi7xBVYQw?e=C7Dkqr Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-analysis/730f312c-cd2b-4527-a0d0-eadb51379833
  5. BSOD Analysis

BSOD Analysis: Where can I send a mini dump file for an analysis. My screen unexpectedly froze while playing a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-analysis/824df0a3-3386-4136-889d-eff3c03e2560
  6. Televisit Web Products

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Televisit Web Products: I need help with freezing pics and delayed voice using web based televisit. The other person says it's my connectivity. What can I do? I'm using a browser supported by the tele program....
  7. Minidump analysis

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minidump analysis: Good morning everyone, One of the computer in the office is having a BSOD issue. It doesn't happen often, I'd say once or twice a week. After the BSOD, it reboots and works regularly but I'm worried it could become a bigger issue with time, so I'd appreciate some advice....
  8. BSOD Analysis

BSOD Analysis: Can someone at windows analyse the attached BSOD files please https://drive.google.com/open?id=1K2gav6jnfttwU-2_SgTpcZmwOLdIXjlA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-analysis/6ee4f29c-46a3-44d1-8161-72c5376b5187
  9. Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office: With school back in session and work schedules ramping up, this time of year can be hectic. So it’s the perfect moment to highlight app updates and enhancements that help you work more productively—with the flexibility and mobility that modern life demands. We’re committed to...
  10. Minidump analysis

Minidump analysis: I kept my laptop open to download a game and when i came back to see the progress found myself on the waiting screen of windows 10. At first i thought they were random restarts related to he windows update. Then i found some minidump files. Below you can find the link of my...