Windows 10: Microsoft products in Azerbaijan

Discus and support Microsoft products in Azerbaijan in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have a general question about validity of Microsoft products in Azerbaijan. A couple of month ago i traveled to Azerbaijan throughویزای... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gitipayment, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft products in Azerbaijan

Hi

I have a general question about validity of Microsoft products in Azerbaijan. A couple of month ago i traveled to Azerbaijan throughویزای آذربایجان

now I wanna now is the Microsoft products which is offered in the shops in Baku is original or not.

thank you for your answer.

ویزای باکو

:)

gitipayment, Jun 5, 2020

2. Marketplace in Azerbaijan

I using Windows Phone (HTC Titan) in Azerbaijan which was bought in UK (legaly). But I can’t use Marketplace, because during the buy process the system asking for UK credit card, not for Azerbaijan credit card. How I use my own credit card to buy apps
    in Marketplace..

User1974_TS, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Marketplace in Azerbaijan

In my account in the billing information is registered UK
    automatically as a country and I can not change it to Azerbaijan. How about this?

User1974_TS, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Entegy Win User

Microsoft products in Azerbaijan

Marketplace in Azerbaijan

The Zune account's region cannot be changed. It's an issue that stems back to the original Xbox.

Anyway, as far as I know, Azerbaijan is not a support region for the Marketplace yet.

Entegy, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft products in Azerbaijan

1. Microsoft products in Azerbaijan - Similar Threads - Microsoft products Azerbaijan

2. Sellling Microsoft Products

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sellling Microsoft Products: How can i sell Microsoft products like Office 2016/2019/2021 or Windows 10/11 pro/home retail/OEM without violating Microsoft policy?I heard many options but I'm not sure if I heard the right one.Could someone help me with that?...
  3. Is this an official Microsoft product?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this an official Microsoft product?: found this official product on the Internet? boxed version of windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-an-official-microsoft-product/25f14d2a-454e-4811-8020-f398b1944888
  4. Is this an official Microsoft product?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this an official Microsoft product?: found this official product on the Internet? boxed version of windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-an-official-microsoft-product/25f14d2a-454e-4811-8020-f398b1944888
  5. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  6. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  7. Microsoft products will not open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft products will not open.: Hello,I bought a new laptop a few months ago and downloaded Microsoft products onto it. I have not had any problems today. I clicked on my Microsoft word files 4 of them and they will not open at all and there is no message. I do not know what is wrong. How can I open my...
  8. Microsoft product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft product key: Does the office 365 home addition subscription provide one or more Microsoft product keys as part of the subscription or are the two purchased separately? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-product-key/20f41f08-d0d8-4d9e-a8ec-6acdd673d04e
  9. Illegal microsoft products

Illegal microsoft products: Hi, I am an Asian. I was very poor that I didn't have money to buy Microsoft products yet I was eager to try using Microsoft products until I got involved with using illegal license. But, I worked hard everyday hoping that one day I am able to purchase legal Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Product Key

Microsoft Product Key: My old desktop's boot files got corrupted (e.g. hal.dll is corrupted) and no attempts to fix them have worked. The desktop used the operating system Windows 7. I have concluded that I need to wipe my desktop HDD and proceed with a clean install of Windows 10 using an ISO...