Windows 10: Microsoft products not connecting to internet

Discus and support Microsoft products not connecting to internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have internet connection, however my microsoft products cant connect to internet!!! Tried resetting adapters with no luck. Used Wifi and ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MOHAMEDELKHODARY, May 29, 2020.

1. Microsoft products not connecting to internet

I have internet connection, however my microsoft products cant connect to internet!!! Tried resetting adapters with no luck. Used Wifi and ethernet alternatively . Is there a chance a wifi card can have Windows compatability issues? Since i built the cpu

:)

MOHAMEDELKHODARY, May 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 29, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store opening- Internet connection problem error code 0x80072efd

Hi Syed,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with accessing Microsoft Edge and Windows Store with error: 0x80072efd, we will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know if you are using wired/ wireless internet connection on your device?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Use
    Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Internet Connection Troubleshooter find and fix the problems with connecting to the internet or to websites.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Internet Connection Troubleshooter.
    • Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to clear cache and cookies from the Microsoft Edge browser.

Steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on
      More Action at the right top corner.
    • Click on Settings, click on
      Choose what to clear
      under Clear browsing data.
    • Select the Browsing history, caches and cookies and hit
      Clear.
    • Close the browser and try to open it again.

Step 3: Run WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open Run box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then tap or click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 29, 2020
  4. Microsoft products not connecting to internet

HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft products not connecting to internet

1. Microsoft products not connecting to internet - Similar Threads - Microsoft products connecting

2. Microsoft applications not connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft applications not connecting to internet: All the Microsoft applications settings, Xbox app, Microsoft store, ect. say there is no internet connection and can not access the internet. I can access the internet through the web browser as well as other applications that are not related to Microsoft. I have tried to...
  3. Microsoft applications not connecting to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft applications not connecting to internet: All the Microsoft applications settings, Xbox app, Microsoft store, ect. say there is no internet connection and can not access the internet. I can access the internet through the web browser as well as other applications that are not related to Microsoft. I have tried to...
  4. Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store will not connect to the Internet: My PC connects to the Internet with no problems, I can connect to Microsoft services like my OneDrive immediately and indeed the community. However, I cannot get the Store to connect. In the past I have needed plugins and codecs and have been unable to get them but have found...
  5. Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet: All of my Microsoft apps Outlook, Get Help, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store cannot connect to the internet. I think this may be an issue with my firewall, but I tried turning off my firewall and this didn't fix it....
  6. Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet: All of my Microsoft apps Outlook, Get Help, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store cannot connect to the internet. I think this may be an issue with my firewall, but I tried turning off my firewall and this didn't fix it....
  7. No Microsoft Apps are connecting to the Internet

No Microsoft Apps are connecting to the Internet: All Microsoft Apps on my computer are unable to connect to the internet. This includes: Microsoft Store, Office apps Word, Ppt, Excel, Outlook, Xbox App, Get Help, Smart Scan, and more. Internet Explorer also cannot connect to the internet, but Edge can, which I am assuming...
  8. Windows products - internet connection issue

Windows products - internet connection issue: I have been struggling with a problem for over a month now, with no solution. My new Dell XPS randomly stopped loading websites on my home wifi, while displaying that it is connected to the internet. This is not an issue if I use my iPhone hotspot or other wifi networks....
  9. No internet with all Microsoft products

No internet with all Microsoft products: Hi, I have a problem with all the microsoft products like Microsoft Store, Edge, Internet Explorer, ... They say that I do not have internet connection or the dns server does not work, but I can on the internet via other browsers... Error codes:...
  10. Microsoft store not connecting to internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store not connecting to internet: I recently bought a new computer, Windows 10, and I didn't visit the windows store for a few weeks. I recently needed to get some stuff off the store, but whenever I would open an app, this error would come up: [ATTACH] It's been happening for a while and I have tried pretty...