Windows 10: Microsoft program for 5 computers

Discus and support Microsoft program for 5 computers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two laptops under the same MS product. When I change one desktop it automatically changes the second desktop. How can I set it up to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MGaze, Oct 5, 2018.

1. MGaze Win User

Microsoft program for 5 computers

I have two laptops under the same MS product. When I change one desktop it automatically changes the second desktop. How can I set it up to have different pictures?

:)

MGaze, Oct 5, 2018

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40714395

dorsetknob, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Microsoft program for 5 computers

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft program for 5 computers

1. Microsoft program for 5 computers - Similar Threads - Microsoft program computers

2. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Cortana
    5 characteristics of cloud computing: On-request self-administrations: ... Expansive organization access: ... Fast flexibility: ... Asset pooling: ... Estimated administration:https://www.sureworks.in/blog/10-characteristics-of-cloud-computing...
  3. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5 characteristics of cloud computing: On-request self-administrations: ... Expansive organization access: ... Fast flexibility: ... Asset pooling: ... Estimated administration:https://www.sureworks.in/blog/10-characteristics-of-cloud-computing...
  4. 5 characteristics of cloud computing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer slow - seems related to Microsoft programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer slow - seems related to Microsoft programs: Over the last few days, my computer has nearly completely stopped working. Takes about 30 minutes or more to boot up. Started when I noted that none of the Microsoft office products appeared to be working. Have tried to "Repair" but that is not working. Have erased all...
  6. 5 year anniversary of Windows Insider program

in Windows 10 News
    5 year anniversary of Windows Insider program: The 5-year anniversary of the Windows Insider program is upon us and I'm finding it hard to put the past five years into words. (1/n) Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter The Insiders I've met while traveling, those I have connected with online, the internal MS...
  7. Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mechwarrior 5 Microsoft Store: Greetings Everyone, I'm not really sure where to post this, but I was curious if the new Mechwarrior 5 games will be available for purchase upon release from the Microsoft. I ask because the video game licensing for Battletech and Mechwarrior are owned by Microsoft and...
  8. 5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    5 hours with 5 different Microsoft technicians: I cannot believe how hard it is to get an issue resolved. 5 hours with 5 different Indian technicians. You can tell they are constrained by a rigid set of procedures. No thinking out of the box. Complete waste of time dealing with them. Another frustrated Windows user (Mac...
  9. Are there programs that make computer programming easier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are there programs that make computer programming easier?: For example, I'm fairly skilled at writing formulas in Excel and also using Macro Express, but I'm not currently so good at writing code from scratch. Are there programs that would allow me to make programs without having to know the detailed structure of every programming...
  10. Microsoft program for 5 computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft program for 5 computers: I have two laptops under the same MS product. When I change one desktop it automatically changes the second desktop. How can I set it up to have different pictures?...