Windows 10: microsoft programs won't work after update

Discus and support microsoft programs won't work after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the 11/29/18 update, all of my microsoft programs and apps won't open or freeze. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, troubleshooting,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JenniferGarvin-Sanchez, Dec 4, 2018.

1. microsoft programs won't work after update

After the 11/29/18 update, all of my microsoft programs and apps won't open or freeze. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, troubleshooting, everything. Recovery doesn't help, because it deleted earlier recovery points. Help!

:)

JenniferGarvin-Sanchez, Dec 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Dec 4, 2018
  3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Dec 4, 2018
  4. microsoft programs won't work after update

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

microsoft programs won't work after update

1. microsoft programs won't work after update - Similar Threads - microsoft programs won't

2. Program won't work, receives Microsoft error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program won't work, receives Microsoft error message: Need a fix, for some reason I cannot get my StatTrak Address Manger to work after installing Windows 11. The error message I get is: A Microsoft Software Installer error was encountered. H80004023. Please help...
  3. Program won't work, receives Microsoft error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program won't work, receives Microsoft error message: Need a fix, for some reason I cannot get my StatTrak Address Manger to work after installing Windows 11. The error message I get is: A Microsoft Software Installer error was encountered. H80004023. Please help...
  4. no apps or programs work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no apps or programs work after update: As of 23/06/22 update , none of my apps or programs work. Also task bar is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-apps-or-programs-work-after-update/ebcadcb0-3b57-45f3-b63d-27cf0cfcd3f6
  5. Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update: After I updated my laptop yesterday my Surface Pen stopped working and I cant figure out what the problem is. It's connected it via Bluetooth and I've checked it's battery. It's still 95% full, blinks and my laptop responds with opening the whiteboard when i press the eraser...
  6. Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update

Microsoft Surface Pen won't work after update: After I updated my laptop yesterday my Surface Pen stopped working and I cant figure out what the problem is. It's connected it via Bluetooth and I've checked it's battery. It's still 95% full, blinks and my laptop responds with opening the whiteboard when i press the eraser...
  7. Some programs won't work after login microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs won't work after login microsoft account: Some old XP programsgames example: Maximum pool won't work on my main userlogged with Microsoft account but work on different users.The problem is this account has my laptop online license on it so I can't use a different account. if I reset my pc with clean boot it will work...
  8. Some programs won't work after login microsoft account

Some programs won't work after login microsoft account: Some old XP programsgames example: Maximum pool won't work on my main userlogged with Microsoft account but work on different users.The problem is this account has my laptop online license on it so I can't use a different account. if I reset my pc with clean boot it will work...
  9. Some programs won't work after login microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microsoft programs won't work since last Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft programs won't work since last Windows update: What can I do to fix this? Here are the error codes I am getting. I have tried so many suggestions but get nowhere. I even downloaded Restoro like your page suggests. I am more than frustrated... [ATTACH]...