Windows 10: Microsoft Progress Report: Enterprise security

Discus and support Microsoft Progress Report: Enterprise security in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last November Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella highlighted the need for a new approach to enterprise security and outlined some of the investments we’re... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Progress Report: Enterprise security

Source: Progress Report: Enterprise security for our mobile-first, cloud-first world - The Official Microsoft Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 24, 2016

2. Why new Windows 10 update - 1607 wants remove antivirus: Symantec Endpoint Protection

So in an Enterprise environment, with 75+ machines, I have to uninstall my Security programs on all 75 machines, run the updates, then re-install the Security programs. Microsoft - you have to fix this. Otherwise, Enterprises are left with a choice of
    not patching machines routinely - NOT a good option. And no, Windows Defender is not sufficient - we have significant custom security settings in our 3rd party software that are deployed and managed centrally - including logging and reporting capability that
    we can do without.

Mark Myerscough (MMM) Ext-3212, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Improve to lumia phones

I just wanted to help out microsoft phone. since microsoft phone is failling terably,the best way for microsoft phone to go is to go enterprise as we always go in microsoft.

Think about it this way, if you made a windows phone based on security, i mean a pure beast of security, block the phone with face login and maybe fingur print in the back, this are things you can already do with windows halo. Then encrypt the disks with bitlocker,
    and anti trucking and support to connect to enterprise windows server in the enterprise and you are up in business.

Razor Mureithi, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Progress Report: Enterprise security

1. Microsoft Progress Report: Enterprise security - Similar Threads - Microsoft Progress Report

2. Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?: Last night we had an incoming thunderstorm, so I decided to unplug my computer had already shut down. Turned off the PSU & unplugged.Had a little trouble starting up today - inserted Win 10 USB, started up - but it wanted to install... I cancelled, and the computer started up...
  3. Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?: Last night we had an incoming thunderstorm, so I decided to unplug my computer had already shut down. Turned off the PSU & unplugged.Had a little trouble starting up today - inserted Win 10 USB, started up - but it wanted to install... I cancelled, and the computer started up...
  4. Is there a way to check activity, progress, or report of Maintenance?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Settings screen frequently reports, falsely, "Updates in Progress"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Settings screen frequently reports, falsely, "Updates in Progress": Since my most recent update Windows 10 Home 2004 / 19041.450, my Settings screen has begun frequently misreporting update status. If it's been awhile, or if I've rebooted, the Settings screen will show "Updates in Progress" although no update activity is happening. Clicking...
  6. Windows 10 Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) Progress Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) Progress Report: In October 2017, I spoke with Microsoft’s Jeff Burtoft and Aaron Gustafson about the company’s plans to bring Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) to Windows 10. Since then, a lot has changed: Microsoft incorporated PWA support into the platform, as planned, allowing users to install...
  7. Microsoft publishes security configuration suggestions for the Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft publishes security configuration suggestions for the Enterprise: Microsoft published a new security configuration framework for Windows 10 devices that it calls SECCON framework in April 2019. The new framework complements the Windows security baselines that Microsoft publishes for each new release of Windows. SECCON framework...
  8. Window Enterprise Security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Enterprise Security: Will Droid work on Window Enterprise Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/window-enterprise-security/079f9cbe-55cc-45a9-9208-fec0d3f18b64
  9. New capabilities coming to Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security

in Windows 10 News
    New capabilities coming to Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security: As 2016 draws to a close, we would like to thank you for choosing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) to protect and secure your employees as you continue to digitally transform your organizations. More than 37,000 customers and over half of the Fortune 500 have...
  10. Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security: Today at Microsoft Inspire in Washington DC, Microsoft unveiled Microsoft 365, a new set of commercial offerings that include Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS). Microsoft 365 delivers a complete, intelligent, and secure solution to empower...