Windows 10: Microsoft Projects - Software Giants

Discus and support Microsoft Projects - Software Giants in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Have I lost an amount of money by thinking I was purchasing a the Microsoft Projects program from Software Giants. I am not very software savvy and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeniferLEE, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Projects - Software Giants

Have I lost an amount of money by thinking I was purchasing a the Microsoft Projects program from Software Giants.

I am not very software savvy and have received only what appears to be a 'key'address. Now I do not know what to do with that 'key'.

Regards Jeni

:)

JeniferLEE, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with accessing pictures from Scandisk using Nikon Picture Project

Hi Don,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with accessing pictures from Scandisk using Nikon Picture Project.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue may occur if Nikon Picture Project software is corrupted.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Nikon Picture Project software. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Nikon Picture Project software and click on
      Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Nikon Picture Project software before uninstalling it.

Now reinstall Nikon Picture Project software and check if it works.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Projects - Software Giants

Unable to project PC screen to TV

Hi Pat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to help you further:

• How are you trying to project the Laptop screen?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    • Were you able to project the laptop screen to TV earlier?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article
    Fix connections to wireless displays or docks
    and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Projects - Software Giants

1. Microsoft Projects - Software Giants - Similar Threads - Microsoft Projects Software

2. Microsoft Paint - Shrink the Giant Ribbon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Paint - Shrink the Giant Ribbon: I'm using Windows 11 and MS Paint 11.2208.6.0 Copyright 2022 according to "About", The "ribbon" is 160 pixels high, taking a significant amount of real-estate and limiting what I can select in one go. I've tried ^F1, and right-clicking in the toolbar. Nothing happens. Is...
  3. Microsoft Paint - Shrink the Giant Ribbon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Paint - Shrink the Giant Ribbon: I'm using Windows 11 and MS Paint 11.2208.6.0 Copyright 2022 according to "About", The "ribbon" is 160 pixels high, taking a significant amount of real-estate and limiting what I can select in one go. I've tried ^F1, and right-clicking in the toolbar. Nothing happens. Is...
  4. Onedrive corrupted many software projects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive corrupted many software projects: HELP! Microsoft onedrive has corrupted many files by changing the name from “myfile” to “myfile-dekstop”. This happened when I bought a new laptop, and signed in to my microsoft account with the new laptop. I then tried to access my onedrive folder and found out that all my...
  5. Onedrive corrupted many software projects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive corrupted many software projects: HELP! Microsoft onedrive has corrupted many files by changing the name from “myfile” to “myfile-dekstop”. This happened when I bought a new laptop, and signed in to my microsoft account with the new laptop. I then tried to access my onedrive folder and found out that all my...
  6. Giant Icons on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Giant Icons on Desktop: My cat walked across my laptop keyboard. [How many help desk queries start like that?] Now the icons are very large and I can't figure out how to resize them. TIA for the help....
  7. microsoft project

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft project: Hello I have purchased Microsoft Project. I can not find where this is, so that I can access it from my new computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-project/7ff14a1d-3e7e-4ce4-86c1-bac9f7d79b68"
  8. Giant Volume Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Giant Volume Bar: [ATTACH]This giant volume bar keeps showing up and it wasn't there before and it keeps taking up some parts of my screen when I just want to change my volume and See This.[ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Project

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Project: move project from old to new computer - where can I find FPP code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-project/8c026213-3081-4661-8cd7-91fdcd6ce837"
  10. Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Software Asset Management and Advisory Project for XYZ company - Is this Legit or...: Hi, I am posting the email which i received today to my company email id. Mine is a small size company or basically a 10 branch shop in India. We have 2-4 PCs in each branch and we are using Windows and MS office. this email states SAM from Microsoft. I was believe SAM is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is software giants legit

2. software giants review

3. software giants legit

4. software giants reviews,
  5. how safe are the software giants,
  6. software giants scam,
  7. is software giants legitimate,
  8. software gaints scam,
  9. software gaints windows 10,
  10. are Software Giants legit?