Windows 10: Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block

Discus and support Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft recently announced a new upgrade block for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) on PCs with outdated Intel RST drivers. The Redmond firm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 10, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block

Microsoft recently announced a new upgrade block for Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update) on PCs with outdated Intel RST drivers. The Redmond firm has been recommending users to install the newer versions of the drivers before deploying Windows 10 version 1903 on their devices.

Windows 10 users won’t see the May 2019 Update if they have Intel RST drivers version between 15.1.0.1002 and 15.5.2.1053. If your device is running a newer version, you should be able to install Windows 10 version 1903.

Microsoft originally stated that the recommended version of Intel RST driver is 15.9.6.1044, but the company is now asking users to install version 15.9.8.1050 instead. On August 10, Microsoft updated the documentation on its website to reflect the new change.

According to Microsoft, users with versions 15.5.2.1054 or later shouldn’t run into issues, though the company still recommends installing 15.9.8.1050.

Microsoft promises fix

Microsoft has also confirmed that a fix will be deployed later this month.

‘We are working on a resolution and estimate a solution will be available in late August,” the document reads.

If you’re planning to install the May 2019 Update through Media Creation Tools or other ways, make sure the drivers on your PC are up-to-date. While you can download the driver directly from Intel, you should first look for the updated driver on the PC manufacturer’s website as some manufacturers customize Intel drivers.

After updating drivers, it can take up to 48 hours before you can install Windows 10, version 1903.

The post Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 10, 2019
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Aug 10, 2019
  3. hTconeM9user, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block

Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block

1. Microsoft promises fix for Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block - Similar Threads - Microsoft promises fix

2. Upgrading windows 10 to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading windows 10 to version 1903: I have been trying to upgrade my machine for the last two months on and off, and it is currently getting stuck at 60% and reports that it is unable to install some windows components. I have run setupdiag and it gives me the error: SetupDiag reports rollback failure found....
  3. windows 10 1903 upgrade block/hold

windows 10 1903 upgrade block/hold: Hi, I've noticed that I got a message about my laptop seems to be in an upgrade hold to windows 10 1903, currently, I'm running windows 10 1803 on my laptop [ATTACH] Does this mean that Windows 10 1903 isn't compatible with my laptop? I heard that it's ready for broad...
  4. upgrading to 1903 version Windows 10

upgrading to 1903 version Windows 10: I was unable to upgrade from version 1803 to 1903, W 10. (It takes a long time due to a skipped version.) Windows tech tried, stilled failed. It was downloading and preparing, but when it came to final install and restarting several times, it failed. W tech put an iOS file on...
  5. Windows 10 CPU block with version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 CPU block with version 1903: Hi guys, After the newest update in september I experiencing a really annoying issue... It seems the system is blocking my CPU usage. It's not the typical high CPU usage problem, but the opposite of it. Like my programs used 70-80% of my CPU in total. After the update...
  6. Microsoft confirms 2 new Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade blocks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms 2 new Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade blocks: Microsoft removed three upgrade blocks from the list of issues affecting upgrades to the company's Windows 10 version 1903 operating system. We noted in yesterday|s article that users were facing new issues that Microsoft had not confirmed officially at the time even though...
  7. Microsoft lifts Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block for more PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft lifts Windows 10 version 1903 upgrade block for more PCs: Microsoft maintains a list of known issues and upgrade blocks for Windows 10 version 1903. With the latest Patch Tuesday update, Microsoft appears to have lifted the upgrade block for Windows 10 May 2019 Update, or version 1903, allowing more users to install the latest...
  8. windows 10 version 1903 upgrade

windows 10 version 1903 upgrade: Error code: (0x80070570) when installing windows 10. I have tried to update 3 times. What is wrong? Email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-upgrade/14f69610-895c-4c77-bd52-8bc8507e77d2
  9. Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues: Microsoft promises fix for the windows 10 store issues Microsoft Promises Fix For The Windows 10 Store Issues - Windows 10 News and Updates 38934
  10. Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Promises to Fix “Dirty Shutdowns” in Windows 10: Windows 10 is still in development right now, and a new build included in the Technical Preview channel is only expected to launch next month, so Microsoft has more time to fix bugs and issues in the existing 9879 version. One of the problems that Microsoft is trying to...