Windows 10: Microsoft provides details on upcoming changes to Cortana

Discus and support Microsoft provides details on upcoming changes to Cortana in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Cortana is continuing to redefine the nature of a digital assistant, with new AI-powered experiences in Microsoft 365 that are accelerating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft provides details on upcoming changes to Cortana

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ges-to-cortana

:)

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ges-to-cortana

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Microphone not working with Cortana

Hi,

I appreciate you for providing detail of the issue.

I suggest you to try below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Cortana & Search settings.
    • Slide the slider to On in Hey Cortana.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Cortana in the upcoming Windows 10 release

Source: Cortana in the upcoming Windows 10 release: focused on your productivity with enhanced security and privacy | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft provides details on upcoming changes to Cortana - Similar Threads - Microsoft provides details

2. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account hacked and details changed: My Microsoft account was hacked and the email and password have been changed. I have tried filling out the recovery form, however it says that the account tagged to my original email does not exist anymore as the email had been changed by the hacker. I mostly used the account...
  3. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account hacked and details changed: My Microsoft account was hacked and the email and password have been changed. I have tried filling out the recovery form, however it says that the account tagged to my original email does not exist anymore as the email had been changed by the hacker. I mostly used the account...
  4. Microsoft account hacked and details changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft provides details on Windows 10 version 21H1 release (WHCP)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft provides details on Windows 10 version 21H1 release (WHCP): The Windows 10, version 21H1 release will not bring updates to the Windows Hardware Compatibility Program and will follow the same guidelines as 20H2. Below are more details with respect to all WHCP-related activities. Windows Hardware Compatibility Program (WHCP)...
  6. Cortana in the upcoming Windows 10 release

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana in the upcoming Windows 10 release: [ATTACH] AI in Microsoft 365 is driving a significant shift in how people interact with Microsoft 365 applications. Our experiences personalize and adapt to you, support you and help amplify your skills. You can see this shift in the personalized experiences we are enabling...
  7. What is Cortana Upcoming for?

in Cortana
    What is Cortana Upcoming for?: Just installed Cortana on my Andriod device Its filled my Upcoming page with an entirely random collection of tasks from To Do, based (it seems) on the reminder time, not due date. So its totally missed two overdue tasks and it's instead calling out things I have to do in 6...
  8. Changing the details on a Microsoft Invoice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing the details on a Microsoft Invoice: Today, I have changed my details into those of my wife as she is registered as self employed in Spain and we need the invoice for her accounts. The invoice has been issued how can I get it changed? Many thanks...
  9. change provider

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change provider: change provider problems trying to switch them getting message no internet secured https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-provider/9daa66aa-1a70-483b-8eb6-1e984a86a772
  10. Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in Fluent Design system

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in Fluent Design system: Earlier this week at Build 2018 developer conference, Microsoft showcases upcoming changes in the Fluent Design System. In a dedicated session named “Fluent Design: Evolving out Design System”, Microsoft announced what’s coming to the Fluent Design system with next major...