Windows 10: Microsoft PS Class Driver.

Discus and support Microsoft PS Class Driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was hoping to use this driver to drive a printer via CUPS on a separate PC as there is no Windows 10 driver for the BJ330. The problem is that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by flypie125, Jul 8, 2020.

1. flypie125 Win User

Microsoft PS Class Driver.

I was hoping to use this driver to drive a printer via CUPS on a separate PC as there is no Windows 10 driver for the BJ330. The problem is that I cannot add custom Paper sizes to this driver. I would have thought as it is a generic driver that setting the paper size would have been an important feature. In an early thread, the answer to lack of paper sizes was to contact the driver manufacturer, which in this case is MS.

A useful addition to Windows 10 would be a CUPS printer driver, which could read the PPD files CUPS uses and get the paper sizes from there. Is there anyway to add the paper sizes?

:)

flypie125, Jul 8, 2020

2. Printer Class Drivers Missing

I am able to go and download individual drivers from the Manufacturer's Websites. The drivers I am talking about being missing are when you get the pick list while installing a new printer where you could select from hundreds of drivers from dozens of
    manufacturers. My pick list only lists Generic and Microsoft as manufacturers. Others such as Zebra, HP, Xerox, Canon, etc are not even listed. I have some vbs scripts that references these class drivers to install the printers, but they will not work because
    the class drivers are actually missing.

Scott Whetsell, A.A.S., Jul 8, 2020
  3. Problem with PS/2 drivers

Hi Erick,

The issue you're experiencing might be due to outdated PS/2 drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you installed all pending updates in Windows?
    • Have you tried updating PS/2 drivers?

Meanwhile, you can refer to the methods below to troubleshoot the issue.

Method 1. Update Windows 10.

• Open Settings app.
    • Click Windows Update.
    • Choose Check for updates.

Method 2. Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Click on the Start button, and type Troubleshoot on the search bar and click on it.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • And choose Run the troubleshooter and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 3. Update the driver.

• Type Device Manager in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices for Mouse driver.
    • Right Click on the driver and select Update Driver Software individually.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the mouse driver.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Microsoft PS Class Driver.

Problem with PS/2 drivers

Hello, thanks for the help. I tried all that methods but it still the same, the mouse have the light on but in the device manager dont appears.

Erick LeonardoSandoval Marmol, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft PS Class Driver.

1. Microsoft PS Class Driver. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Class Driver

2. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?: O have Logitech ps/2 mouse which works fine normally with the Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver but while gaming I have to move the mouse really fast so the cursor doesn't works fine as it should. It stutters a lot when randomly moving it fast for better aiming. I tried to update...
  3. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?: O have Logitech ps/2 mouse which works fine normally with the Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver but while gaming I have to move the mouse really fast so the cursor doesn't works fine as it should. It stutters a lot when randomly moving it fast for better aiming. I tried to update...
  4. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft IPP Class Driver: Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printers on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ipp-class-driver/a64d8042-cdcb-4e0a-a3ef-be9fdcc08270
  6. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

Microsoft IPP Class Driver: Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printers on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ipp-class-driver/a64d8042-cdcb-4e0a-a3ef-be9fdcc08270
  7. Microsoft IPP Class Driver No color, Missing or Not installed

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft IPP Class Driver No color, Missing or Not installed: [ATTACH]IPP (Internet Printing Protocol) is an internet protocol used for communication between the client devices (such as computers, mobile phones, etc.) and the printers via an IPP port. In Windows computers, Microsoft IPP Class Driver is used for this purpose. Some users...
  8. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft IPP Class Driver: The Microsoft IPP Class Driver seems to have displaced the driver for my Samsung M288 series. This driver is OK except it seems Microsoft wants to adopt the Google stupidities for user interfaces. I always print important emails and supplier invoices. Many of them are just...
  9. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

Microsoft IPP Class Driver: The Microsoft IPP Class Driver seems to have displaced the driver for my Samsung M288 series. This driver is OK except it seems Microsoft wants to adopt the Google stupidities for user interfaces. I always print important emails and supplier invoices. Many of them are just...
  10. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cups M288 PPD