Windows 10: Microsoft Publisher Download

Discus and support Microsoft Publisher Download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If i close my laptop will the download restart or resume when i reopen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CindyBaudhuin1, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Microsoft Publisher Download

If i close my laptop will the download restart or resume when i reopen?

:)

CindyBaudhuin1, Apr 27, 2021

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Apr 27, 2021
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Apr 27, 2021
  4. Microsoft Publisher Download

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

I've already seen the following Post:

Hi samuel,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To unblock a software publisher try the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Go to the Content tab, Look under the Certificates section.

• Click on Publishers button.

• Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
      • Select the Publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    This post does not solve my problem with a Blocked publisher, because When I check the "Untrusted Publisher's tab in Internet Explorer. there are no entries to remove.

Any other way to resolve this?

RDougShelton, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Publisher Download

1. Microsoft Publisher Download - Similar Threads - Microsoft Publisher Download

2. Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Publishing an app with obfuscation on Microsoft Store: I would like to know if obfuscation is allowed for .NET applications that need to be published to Microsoft Store.I'd like to protect my source code. From my understanding code virtualization is not allowed, but are simple obfuscation techniques like renaming/control flow...
  3. Microsoft Files aren't published by Microsoft.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Files aren't published by Microsoft.: Hello!My computer will not let me open files that are published by Microsoft, for example msconfig.exe or open Device Manager. For msconfig, and basically all other Microsoft files, they're from an unknown publisher, and while I could bypass this by saying "yes", for some...
  4. Publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Publisher: Why is publisher so painfully slow to use and why are there no print previews before printing ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/publisher/851a65f8-40bc-4416-8008-a0caa1dae292
  5. Microsoft Home Publishing 2000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Home Publishing 2000: I have recently installed Windows 10, but have kept the above program because I have used it for years and like the way it works. It still works perfectly in most operations, but when I try to print a two sided greetings card I get the following problem: The test page ,...
  6. How to Publish Language in Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Publish Language in Microsoft: Hi! I am Tamim. Am from Bangladesh. And I want to publish a Language in Microsoft. Is there any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-publish-language-in-microsoft/d612c74a-40f5-4f81-aee4-c1c2595a6e79
  7. downloaded wrong version of microsoft publisher

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloaded wrong version of microsoft publisher: I downloaded microsoft publisher for PC instead of mac. Been on hold for 20 mins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloaded-wrong-version-of-microsoft-publisher/b280eb36-8afc-4117-a024-b05e9b71e70c
  8. Is REGS UTILITIES Published By Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is REGS UTILITIES Published By Microsoft?: An app got into my desktop and I do not know if I should uninstall it. When I went to control panel , app, Regs Utilities, was found. but its publisher listed was 'unknown. Then I went to uninstall, found the app and when I got ready to uninstall it a message...
  9. Publisher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Publisher: Recently updated to W10. Went to print out a calendar using my Publisher program, only to discover it won't print it out. Printer works on other tasks (outside of Publisher). I believe it won't print out because of the recent upgrade to W10. Is there a solution/work around...
  10. Svchost.exe (Microsoft Windows Publisher)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Svchost.exe (Microsoft Windows Publisher): what is this thing? it keeps downloading and has already download 500MB+, is it essential? [img] [img] 101454