Windows 10: Microsoft puny Store

Discus and support Microsoft puny Store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day I am a newbie on Win 10. I am trying to stay with Edge. In Microsoft Shop there is no app for Focus.de I am unable to read that Newspaper in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gustav-AdolfSchildt, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Microsoft puny Store

Good day I am a newbie on Win 10. I am trying to stay with Edge. In Microsoft Shop there is no app for Focus.de I am unable to read that Newspaper in my Facebook. My skills in IT are terrible please. Downloading it from Google seams to have effect. Thanks for any reply

:)

Gustav-AdolfSchildt, Aug 11, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Microsoft puny Store

Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft puny Store

1. Microsoft puny Store - Similar Threads - Microsoft puny Store

2. Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store: Hello! I’m having issues with the Microsoft store! When I go to re download a app I previously deleted it was I own this game, however I don’t , it is not in my apps. Microsoft store will not let me install it, can you please help?...
  3. Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store: Hello! I’m having issues with the Microsoft store! When I go to re download a app I previously deleted it was I own this game, however I don’t , it is not in my apps. Microsoft store will not let me install it, can you please help?...
  4. Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store: I have the windows version 21H2 19044. Whenever i open the Microsoft store it stays on a red screen with the logo for a few seconds and then closes and when i try to install apps from the website version it opens but then it always says there is a problem on our end for hours...
  5. microsoft store

microsoft store: my computer microsoft store is not working it did not open how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/c1a7845a-71b0-4ae7-b411-5e463ad5a62d
  6. Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store.: Microsoft store Isn't on my PC After I Reset it and I tried looking it in settings it wasn't there and the installing with PowerShell admin did not work at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/d545b549-fa7a-4d82-854f-89f7ff8468ee
  7. Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store.: Microsoft store Isn't on my PC After I Reset it and I tried looking it in settings it wasn't there and the installing with PowerShell admin did not work at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/d545b549-fa7a-4d82-854f-89f7ff8468ee
  8. Microsoft store

Microsoft store: I used a windows debloater and it removed microsoft store, I now need microsoft store because I want to download the minecraft launcher to play minecraft. I've tried installing the launcher from a browser but it doesn't install without the store. I have already bought the...
  9. Microsoft store

Microsoft store: Hello, I am having a problem running the Microsoft Store game "Minecraft Launcher" I have just gotten a GTX 1050 TI 4GB to better run VR and wanted to play Vivecraft although when i try it says "You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and...
  10. Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store: Microsoft Store üzerinden bir uygulama yükleme istediğimde "Bizim Tarafımızdan Bir Sorun Oluştu" hatası almaktayım.Regeditten User Sid kaldırmayı,Saat-Takvim ayarlarını otomatiğe aldım. Bundan şüpheleniyorum ama otomatik olsa da aynı hata alıyorumCMD komutlarınıinternette...