Windows 10: Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing

Discus and support Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What is going on with Microsoft puzzles?? For the past few days it has been freezing and you are forced to exit and go back in which works for awhile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ComputingKarma5, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing

What is going on with Microsoft puzzles?? For the past few days it has been freezing and you are forced to exit and go back in which works for awhile but then freezes again. Annoying!!

:)

ComputingKarma5, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Dec 13, 2019
  3. the Microsoft puzzles

I need know why the puzzle keeps on freezing on me while playing it is very annoying, plus it freezes when the adds freeze up as well.

please fix this problem and get more puzzles.

JamieAdams51975, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing

Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles

Hi,

There are several reasons why the puzzles were not uploaded to your Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Collection. It may be due to server connection errors or you need to reset Windows Store. To resolve your concern, you may perform the following solutions on your
    computer:

Solution 1. Check for new game updates on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Solution 2. Reset Windows Store to clear the store cache.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Solution 3. Run the troubleshooter for Windows Apps by going to this

link
    and clicking the Run troubleshooter button.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing

1. Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Puzzle Keeps

2. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle - lost downloaded puzzle: HelpI downloaded Rivers, have completed five puzzles and now I cannot locate the puzzle.Have over 212,000 points.This has happened in the past to me and it seem to right itself?Any suggestions would be appreciated.ThanksB...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle has no new puzzles: Why is there no new puzzles and what can I purchase with the points earned? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-has-no-new-puzzles/59f82bf4-5c89-4f28-bd90-edbcaea2bb42
  4. Microsoft Puzzle

Microsoft Puzzle: I have been using Microsoft Puzzle app for years on my computer. Recently, every time I open it all of my previously obtained puzzles are missing as well as my count changes constantly. It used to have a message "Syncing Data - Please wait" with a spinning circle and then...
  5. jigsaw puzzle freeze

jigsaw puzzle freeze: why does game freeze everytime you join a piece 2 seconds later you can then add a puzzle piece same problem goes on for whole game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-freeze/7ed51c9c-f822-44c0-a2aa-3f5e9f05fe5b
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing: I've gone through all of your fixes for this problem and it still freezes. I'm at my wits end! Any and all help would be appreciated. RDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-freezing/d891417d-d07a-48f0-844b-b1b3fec113bc
  7. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing: The answer is simple. They want you to pay for the games. I had the same problem. Called into support and had me access the games from Xbox console. Did not help. Without changing any thing on the computer I paid for one month, $1.50 and walla!!!! No problems. Ads...
  8. Microsoft puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft puzzles: I cannot get m Microsoft jigsaw puzzles it goes to the cloud. I have waited an hour for the stupid cloud. Where are my puzzles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-puzzles/3294f4d2-8b36-4549-b844-97226e278944
  9. Puzzle Games Freezing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Puzzle Games Freezing: why do the puzzles keep freezing it happens to the daily ones and also the one i have bought, its been going on for weeks and i noticed one comment where you said it would be put right that too was weeks ago, when are these puzzles going to be put right. Ean...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up. This has happened twice in the last couple of years. The only way I've found to fix is reset the app. I've looked to the community to fix prior to resetting and nothing worked, so I had to reset to use. I pay for the premium...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does microsoft jigsaw keep freezing