Windows 10: Microsoft puzzles

Discus and support Microsoft puzzles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot get m Microsoft jigsaw puzzles it goes to the cloud. I have waited an hour for the stupid cloud. Where are my puzzles?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoanBrindlinger, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft puzzles

I cannot get m Microsoft jigsaw puzzles it goes to the cloud.

I have waited an hour for the stupid cloud. Where are my puzzles?

:)

JoanBrindlinger, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft puzzles

Microsoft Jigsaw: cannot purchase more puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to logout and login into computer and then try to purchase the puzzle collection and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft puzzles

1. Microsoft puzzles - Similar Threads - Microsoft puzzles

2. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  3. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  4. Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane: Whoever approved to create this stupid human test should be fired. The puzzles are so annoying. Took so much time and still could not set up a simple email address account....
  5. Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane: Whoever approved to create this stupid human test should be fired. The puzzles are so annoying. Took so much time and still could not set up a simple email address account....
  6. Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane

7. Solve Puzzle Create Microsoft Account No Add Security Info All Brand Logo Account Add phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve Puzzle Create Microsoft Account No Add Security Info All Brand Logo Account Add phone...: Rh6rgsfjjsruy4kjgrsuk6hj4erws6iu4hj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-puzzle-create-microsoft-account-no-add/62fa982a-10b2-4e3e-a537-30d38b0c8b64
  8. Solve Puzzle Create Microsoft Account No Add Security Info All Brand Logo Account Add phone...

Solve Puzzle Create Microsoft Account No Add Security Info All Brand Logo Account Add phone...: Rh6rgsfjjsruy4kjgrsuk6hj4erws6iu4hj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-puzzle-create-microsoft-account-no-add/62fa982a-10b2-4e3e-a537-30d38b0c8b64
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...: Regarding Microsoft Jigsaw, the new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues that you may want to check. What is labeled as "City of Idris I" is actually "Moulay Idriss, Morocco". Moulay Idriss, Moulay Driss Zerhoun or simply Zerhoun is a town in the...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...

Microsoft Jigsaw - The new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues...: Regarding Microsoft Jigsaw, the new collection of Morocco puzzles has a couple of puzzle name issues that you may want to check. What is labeled as "City of Idris I" is actually "Moulay Idriss, Morocco". Moulay Idriss, Moulay Driss Zerhoun or simply Zerhoun is a town in the...