Windows 10: Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English

Discus and support Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon, We've detected since yesterday that Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working. It opens and continues loading with no response. We use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrunoCabral75, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English

Good afternoon, We've detected since yesterday that Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working. It opens and continues loading with no response. We use the Portuguese Language Pack in our organization. After some troubleshooting, uninstallation and reinstallation, we concluded that with the English Language Pack it works fine. Since massive installation of the English Language Pack is not an acceptable solution for us, there is some workaround until Microsoft permanently resolves this issue.

:)

BrunoCabral75, Oct 19, 2021

2. English Language pack for Chinese Laptop Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to download the English language pack in Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to install the English language pack.

Step 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)

• Select English language pack.

• Now, click on English language pack and click on
      Set a default button under the Region and language from left navigation pane.
    Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the English language pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under
      English language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anusha Verma, Oct 19, 2021
  3. Is there language pack for English(Canada)?

Sure, it loads the language pack and then continues to search for updates constantly. No error messages just the twirly. Cortana still won't work with the mismatched region/language error. This is a new computer and I set it up for the Canadian features right
    from the first boot. English(Canada) is still broken!

BrokenSystem, Oct 19, 2021
  4. Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English

Is there language pack for English(Canada)?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow these steps to add English (Canada) language from control panel.

• Type language in the search bar on desktop of Windows 10, then click on
      Add a language tab in the language Window.

• Click on English tab in the
      Add a language
      Window, then double click on English (Canada) to add to
      change your language preferences in the language Window under
      Control panel.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the updated information, in order to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English

1. Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English - Similar Threads - Microsoft Quick Assist

2. QUICK ASSIST has stopped work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    QUICK ASSIST has stopped work: I use Quick Assist regularly, but it appears to have stopped working. Possibly since I changed my domain password.I have Windows 10. Step 1 - I open Quick Assist and I click on "Help Someone"Step 2 - I sign in with the password I always use and click on "Next"Step 3 - Sticks...
  3. QUICK ASSIST has stopped work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    QUICK ASSIST has stopped work: I use Quick Assist regularly, but it appears to have stopped working. Possibly since I changed my domain password.I have Windows 10. Step 1 - I open Quick Assist and I click on "Help Someone"Step 2 - I sign in with the password I always use and click on "Next"Step 3 - Sticks...
  4. QUICK ASSIST has stopped work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. English language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  6. English language pack

English language pack: I have upgraded my windows 7 home edition to windows 7 ultimate.The reason for this upgrade was that my windows is in Greek and i wanted the English version. Trying to download the English language pack i keep getting an error message.error code 80070002. Please help......
  7. Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English

Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English: Good afternoon, We've detected since yesterday that Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working. It opens and continues loading with no response. We use the Portuguese Language Pack in our organization. After some troubleshooting, uninstallation and reinstallation, we...
  8. Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working with Language pack other that English: Good afternoon, We've detected since yesterday that Microsoft Quick Assist has stopped working. It opens and continues loading with no response. We use the Portuguese Language Pack in our organization. After some troubleshooting, uninstallation and reinstallation, we...
  9. Quick Assist has STOPPED working!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Assist has STOPPED working!: Simply put here it is... Quick Assist starts loading and then sits there with an "In-Progress" circle going around and around!!!! Please do not give the same advice about creating a new User or even worse... RESETTING Windows 10 !!!I can no longer use Quick Assist and yes, I...
  10. English Language Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    English Language Pack: Hi, I am an American currently visiting Mexico. I bought a computer here and am unable to change it from Spanish to English, it does not give me the option. I assumeI need to install an English Language Pack, but I have been unable to find it on the website. I am running...