Windows 10: Microsoft, quit shoving Windows 10 build 1903 down my throat when I can't even install it!

Discus and support Microsoft, quit shoving Windows 10 build 1903 down my throat when I can't even install it! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft and Windows 10, Recently I have been getting a message saying that Windows cant install updates click here to fix. I try to fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SavageJesse95, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Microsoft, quit shoving Windows 10 build 1903 down my throat when I can't even install it!

Dear Microsoft and Windows 10,

Recently I have been getting a message saying that Windows cant install updates click here to fix. I try to fix the problem with feature update 1903, and it says i cant install it due to some driver and service and no action is needed until a new update comes out. So i turn the windows update service off, and then less then 48 hours later, it turns it back on, deciding to shove the same feature update 1903 down my throat even though I cant even f****** install it. If i dont get a response within the next 12 hours, im installing linux on my computer.

Dell Studioxps

Intel i5 quad-core

8 gb ram

Windoes 10 v. 1807

:)

SavageJesse95, Jun 21, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 21, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 21, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Microsoft, quit shoving Windows 10 build 1903 down my throat when I can't even install it!

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft, quit shoving Windows 10 build 1903 down my throat when I can't even install it!

1. Microsoft, quit shoving Windows 10 build 1903 down my throat when I can't even install it! - Similar Threads - Microsoft quit shoving

2. Why is Microsoft pushing LGBQT awareness down my throat through my screensaver?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why is Microsoft pushing LGBQT awareness down my throat through my screensaver?: MSFT.I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR YOU.DO NOT SHOVE ON ME NEWS, PROPAGANDA via default page in your browser, OR POLITICAL ACTIVISM LIKE BLM, LQBQT, ETC.I AM A WINDOWS 10 users who is using your OS for simulations.YOU ARE STEPPING OVER THE LINE HERE, I AM WARNING YOU.SICK AND TIRED OF...
  3. Why is Edge being shoved down my throat?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Edge being shoved down my throat?: Just got an update from windows. After restarting I suddenly had Edge both on my desktop and task bar. Not to mention that it automatically started up with a "getting started" tour that I could not exit. Closing to application was impossible through the [X] and right clicking...
  4. Apps that MS decided to slam down my throat!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps that MS decided to slam down my throat!!!: So MS insisted they do an update. During their sweet little update they have now added another app that I don't want and didn't ask for. This one is called People. Any way to get rid of unwanted apps the MS forces on you?...
  5. Can't update my PC to windows 10 pro 1903 build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't update my PC to windows 10 pro 1903 build: Hi, a long story. I'm running windows 1809 build and before i used 1803 and they work very fine. When 1903 build came out i tried to update but here comes the issue. When i try to install ANY (old, latest, game ready, studio, downloaded by nVIDIA site, downloaded by...
  6. Can't upgrade to build 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade to build 1903: I've had multiple machines fail to upgrade to build 1903 via WSUS. Would anyone here please take a look at my log files and help me decipher what the problem is? Thanks! Setuperr.log 2019-10-14 13:46:22, Error CSI 00000001 (F)...
  7. I can't install 1903 on Windows 10

I can't install 1903 on Windows 10: Greetings, Microsoft Help. I updated the driver Intel RST listed to install this update (Windows 10-1903). Intel Update was successful. I go back Window Update settings. I'm still receiving the same message to update to RsT driver. It...
  8. Windows 10 Build 1903 Typing installation

Windows 10 Build 1903 Typing installation: Hello, Im trying to install a language pack on my windows 10 pro build 1903 on my pc. The thing is, whenever I install the en-NZ langugae pack, the "typing" component of it is not visible. Im after that since I want the spell check and auto correct to accept words such us...
  9. problem in instaled windows 10 1903 build

problem in instaled windows 10 1903 build: i recently updated my windows 10 to 1903 build after finishing the update it installs then it won't ask restart to perform updates.Now my system is running on 1803 build [ATTACH]...
  10. Can't update Windows 10 1903 build 18362.30

Can't update Windows 10 1903 build 18362.30: Hi guys I'm stuck with 2 annoying problems. I can't update my Windows 10 (build 18362.30). 1. If I try to upgrade, just after rebooting the PC hangs on a black screen with mouse cursor and spinning dots. The only way to get back to business is to start Safe Mode twice so I...