Windows 10: Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 but.....

Discus and support Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 but..... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, In November, Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 through Home & Pro Editions. But it is the same as the functions. Microsoft have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 진영조1, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 but.....

Hi,

In November, Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 through Home & Pro Editions. But it is the same as the functions.

Microsoft have any plans to release restrictions on same features to raising price? (Ex, Windows To Go)

:)

진영조1, Nov 1, 2018

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 1, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Vista Prices Revealed

Microsoft has accidentally leaked some details of the price of its next-generation operating system. U.S. full/upgrade prices:
    • Windows Vista Ultimate $349/$199
    • Windows Vista Business $269/179
    • Windows Vista Home Premium $239/$139
    • Windows Vista Home Basic $199/$99
    Source: ZDNet

malware, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 but.....

Microsoft raising Xbox Live Price

They figure since raising the prices on games from $50 to $60 didn't lead to a huge decrease in sales, people will pay the same for XBL.

I don't have a 360 anymore, but I for one would like to see that extra $10 a year really go towards some more improvements. I think it would be a lot better for Microsoft to say, "We're raising the price by $10 per year, but along with it will come these added features and improvements: ...."

DanishDevil, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 but.....

1. Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 but..... - Similar Threads - Microsoft raised price

2. windows 10 home price

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 home price: Why Windows 10 Home 199$ is more expensive than Windows 11 Home 139$? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-price/e08a8497-462e-4a5f-8d87-3ec651b4739f
  3. windows 10 home price

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 home price: Why Windows 10 Home 199$ is more expensive than Windows 11 Home 139$? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-price/e08a8497-462e-4a5f-8d87-3ec651b4739f
  4. Windows 10 price

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 price: Is this site legit to sell windows keys or it's just a scam? 10 euro for a Home edition? https://www.comebuysoftware.com/collections/windows-os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-price/a9ba4778-0578-41b7-99e2-c8dc363ceccf
  5. Windows 10 prices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 prices: Can anyone tell me why activating Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store is way more expensive than buying the USB download from Microsoft.com? The Microsoft Store is saying $175 while on Microsoft.com it's only $139. I've already installed Windows and just need the activation...
  6. price of Windows 10 for student

price of Windows 10 for student: what is the price for windows 10 for student and how to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/price-of-windows-10-for-student/c674de4c-9e3b-45fa-a950-e5e6c7cc5ec9"
  7. Windows 10 pricing

Windows 10 pricing: Hi I am a faculty member at a university in Pakistan. The Imagine program doesn't provide free OS to faculty anymore. It is available @ $15. A local vendor's website offers Windows 10 Professional for Pakistan Rupees 12900, which is cheaper. I am confused why that is so. Is...
  8. Ms to raise prices for Office (except 365)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Ms to raise prices for Office (except 365): Hi there seems Ms is definitely on the way to pushing Office/365 subscriptions. Microsoft Ups Office 2019 Prices to Push Office 365 Subscriptions Myself I don't like this model -- even if subscriptions are initially cheap (they can always be raised when you've hooked...
  9. Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft releases official retail pricing for Windows 10: Microsoft’s free Windows 10 upgrade deal is looking better and better all the time. For if you already own a genuine Windows PC, you could be saving yourself upwards of a huundred to almost two hundred dollars. Microsoft confirmed Monday that the company will sell Windows...
  10. Windows 10 - Price?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Price?: I don't know if this question is already asked, but I'm curious will this be a free since I heard Windows 9 will be free, but looks like they renamed it to Windows 10, or there will be a standard price for this Windows 19? 2205