Windows 10: Microsoft Rawards question

Discus and support Microsoft Rawards question in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to redeem the 10$ off Microsoft apparel and gifts and was just wondering if it covered taxes and shipping. I'm a US citizen so import taxes... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Corey Felix, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rawards question

I want to redeem the 10$ off Microsoft apparel and gifts and was just wondering if it covered taxes and shipping. I'm a US citizen so import taxes don't apply to me.

:)

Corey Felix, Apr 27, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Microsoft Store credentials not recognized in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue for a better understanding. Please answer these questions:

• Have you logged in to the Microsoft account?

• Have you used another account for windows apps?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run Microsoft Accounts
    Troubleshooter
    and see if that helps.

Reply us back with results. We will be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft Rawards question

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Rawards question

1. Microsoft Rawards question - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rawards question

2. Microsoft Family Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Question: I have a question. If I have a child microsoft account can my parents/Administrator see what I log into on my browser. I would really like to know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-question/2e3d7d80-ee89-4a4c-881e-ed5789960286
  3. Microsoft Family Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Question: Hello,I am currently part of a Microsoft family. Does being so restrict my ability to switch to a local account on my computer? I am currently unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-question/6f2f1939-1a84-4768-ba03-4016a4860d03
  4. Microsoft Family Question

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Question: Hello,I am currently part of a Microsoft family. Does being so restrict my ability to switch to a local account on my computer? I am currently unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-family-question/6f2f1939-1a84-4768-ba03-4016a4860d03
  5. A question for Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A question for Microsoft.: If Windows 11 is officially released, won't there be any major Windows 10 feature updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-question-for-microsoft/1d982bc3-bcc6-4e4e-ae5b-4cf0f13c6bdb
  6. Microsoft Licensing Question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Licensing Question: Hi I recently purchased a Edition: Windows 10 Pro, Activation: Windows is activated with a digital license linked to my microsoft account I was wondering if I decide in the future to build a new pc can i transfer the windows license to my newly build machine or do i need to...
  7. Microsoft defender question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft defender question: Hello, I have a question: I didn‘t notice that the microsoft defender tamper protection feature was disabled. So if I had a virus/malware, could it manipulates/tamper the microsoft defender detection system so it can‘t find that virus anymore? Even though I enable this...
  8. Microsoft paint question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft paint question: I noticed that MS paint now says that it will be moving to the Microsoft Store soon. Does that mean paint will at some point be uninstalled from my computer and I will have to go download and install it?...
  9. Microsoft exam question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft exam question: You have a computer named Computer1 that runs Windows 10. File History is turned on. The user of Computer1 reports that previous versions of D:\Folder\File1.doc are unavailable from the Previous Versions tab. You need to ensure that the previous versions of the file are...
  10. Microsoft Account Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Question: Will you be required in windows 10 to have an local account to use windows 10 offline and will you be able access the ms store and download apps while logged into your local account 4971