Windows 10: Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from...

Discus and support Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from Microsoft RD Gateway We have RD Gateway server setup and running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardVisage, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from...

Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from Microsoft RD Gateway

We have RD Gateway server setup and running well. All of our Windows clients can RDP from outside the firewall, but Mac users continue to receive and error; "Unable to connect Your session ended because of a protocol error while communicating with the Remote Desktop Gateway. If this keeps happening, contact your network administrator for assistance."

I can successfully connect a Mac running MS RDP client to computers on the network, but fail when accessing from outside of the firewall, through the gateway server.

I'm so so so stuck. Help, please.

RV

:)

RichardVisage, Apr 2, 2020
  2. sunilamja Win User

Connect RDP on MAC

How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify
    Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac

sunilamja, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Unable to connect to Windows PC using the RDP client for iOS

I use RDP client for iOS on an iPhone 7 plus and connect to a Windows 10 PC. Choosing the 1364x768 resolution, everything works fine.

One time, I choosed the 2501x1406 resolution and the login process sticked before the login screen with a message that the number of connections is limited and all connections are in use (that is 1 connection for Windows 10).

I can no more login over RDP, also from a PC or iPad. The Windows 10 PC is headless. The only way out, up to now, is to restart the Windows 10 PC.

1. I would use the native iPhone 7 plus full HD resolution but this is not foreseed for the Microsoft iOS RDP client.

2. Is there an elegant way out from this issue?

***Original title: RDP client for iOS blocks Windows 10 login***

WickedCodeBuddy, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from...

RDP not working on MAC

I am trying to connect to Windows 7 via RDP ON Mac OS X (Version 10.7.5). I keep getting a message to either try reconnecting or contact Microsoft's administrator. I can ping Windows from Mac. I have also enabled remote connections to the computer and have
    disabled Firewall for RDP. The problem still persists and I don't know how to fix it.

Ramsha.Ijaz, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from...

1. Microsoft RDP client for Mac receiving "Unable to connect" error code 0x5000007 from... - Similar Threads - Microsoft RDP client

2. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect rdp: unable to connect rdp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-rdp/dcbcad2c-9b46-45e2-9cd6-bfe028ccdba2
  3. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to connect rdp: unable to connect rdp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-rdp/dcbcad2c-9b46-45e2-9cd6-bfe028ccdba2
  4. unable to connect rdp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607: Hi Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-ios-rd-client-error-code/69db02b9-7387-42cb-87f9-e5521f8adda8
  6. Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607

Unable to connect to IOS RD client Error code 0X2607: Hi Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-to-ios-rd-client-error-code/69db02b9-7387-42cb-87f9-e5521f8adda8
  7. Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to renew subscription to Microsoft Solitaire. Receiving error codes: I received a message that it was time to renew my subscription to Microsoft games Solitaire and for the past couple of weeks I have tried to renew and have been receiving a pop up message that I already own the app, which is true, but I want to renew my premium subscription...
  8. Connect RDP on MAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect RDP on MAC: How to connect RDP in Mac with Microsoft Remote Desktop 10. and rectify Error: 0x204 when trying to connect to server using Microsoft remote desktop app on Mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-rdp-on-mac/66504e3e-bf2a-4985-a989-d6f509b7aff7
  9. RDP on MAC error code 0x204

RDP on MAC error code 0x204: Im using RDP on a macbook and imac to access my home desktop and works perfectly from my workplace and etc. I also set it up on my partners computer (also macbook) and when we test it using our home network and my private hotspot it works perfectly. I have configured the...
  10. RDP from Windows 10 to MAC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP from Windows 10 to MAC: I can RDP from my MAC to my Windows 10, but I want to go the other way. RDP is set up correctly because I use it to RDP to a variety of machines. How can I go from Windows 10 to MAC?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We couldnt connect to the remote PC. Make sure the PC is turned on and connected to the network and that remote access is enabled. Error code: 0x101 on mac

2. mac 0x4 error connecting to remote server

3. RDP 0x4 error 2020

4. remote access error code 0x204