Windows 10: Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework

Discus and support Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Two years ago at its Build developer conference, Microsoft made a big push for its bot development tools and the idea of "conversation as a service."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework

Read more: Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework | ZDNet

See also: What’s next for the Microsoft Bot Framework? | What Gary Pretty

:)

Brink, Feb 22, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

register a bot in microsoft framework web site

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to contact Bot Framework Support for further assistance on this issue.

Bot Framework Support | Documentation | Bot Framework

Hope this information helps.

Geethu B, Feb 22, 2018
  3. Where I can find the list of the Cortana invocation name for a lanfguage different from English (e.g. Italian), expeciallly the one to launch a bot configured to work also with the Cortana Caannel?

Thank you Anne. I will have a look to the link you provided. However in the page I used, provided by the Bot Framework portal to set a Cortana Channel to a specific bot, there is not a reference to a specific language ... and the test bot alone works with
    whatever language (i.e. reply You said: 'your message'" if the test is done from in English page or "Hai detto:'your message' " if it is in Italian. Therefore I think it is a matter of Cortana itself ... :-(

See my test experience:
    https://enzocontini.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/how-to-connect-a-microsoft-framework-bot-to-a-microsoft-channel-e-g-Cortana

Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework [​IMG]

Enzo Contini, Feb 22, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework

1. Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework - Similar Threads - Microsoft readies Python

2. Failed to build hnswlib in python

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to build hnswlib in python: HII am trying to install chromadb with !pip install chromadb and I get the following messages.Building wheels for collected packages: hnswlib Building wheel for hnswlib pyproject.toml: started Building wheel for hnswlib pyproject.toml: finished with status 'error' Failed to...
  3. Failed to build hnswlib in python

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to build hnswlib in python: HII am trying to install chromadb with !pip install chromadb and I get the following messages.Building wheels for collected packages: hnswlib Building wheel for hnswlib pyproject.toml: started Building wheel for hnswlib pyproject.toml: finished with status 'error' Failed to...
  4. Failed to build hnswlib in python

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots: I found this at channel 9, and it is probably the most easy to understand definition of bots out there(in my opinion). PresenterBot is an open source project to demonstrate some of the technologies behind bot framework, LUIS, Skype and Bing Speech. You can find the...
  6. Windows 10 IoT is ready for Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT is ready for Microsoft Build 2017: [img] Building an engaging and informative customer experience Windows 10 IoT provides a secure, cutting-edge IoT platform that will transform the way developers bring devices and solutions to market. With the release of the Windows 10 Creators Update, we’ve made huge...
  7. Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Bot Framework July 2016 Update: The industry is abuzz with news about bots and bot events. Of recent note, the Botness conference was a resounding success as was the Skype Hackathon held June 21-22 in the Valley. The energy and participation at these events has been inspiring and invigorating! Today, we...
  8. Building Intelligent Bots for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Building Intelligent Bots for Business: Earlier today, in San Francisco, we provided an update on how Microsoft is helping to democratize Artificial Intelligence (AI) by making it accessible to everyone and every organization. Today’s focus was on conversational computing, which combines the power of natural...
  9. Win9 Build 6.4.9830 Ready

in Windows 10 News
    Win9 Build 6.4.9830 Ready: Windows 9 Build 6.4.9830 Ready, As the Public Beta Is Almost Here Work on Windows 9 continues these days, as we’re getting insanely close to the public launch of the very first beta of what could be another major revamp of our beloved operating system. It appears that...
  10. Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy: Microsoft Research, its Developer Experience team and its Applications and Services Group are all building out pieces of the company's evolving bot platform. Here's what's under the hood. Tomorrow, Facebook is expected to roll out new bot-related programming interfaces and...