Windows 10: Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not.

Discus and support Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft have enough money in the bank to give better options to its users truth is it is extremely hard and if not impossible to remove skype from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DailyWebClicks, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not.

Microsoft have enough money in the bank to give better options to its users truth is it is extremely hard and if not impossible to remove skype from hotmail. You check your emails everyday through hotmail your logged into skype.

Microsoft can easily fix this and give user if they want skype to open and login when they are checking their emails... this not having an option is very painful to the simple and professional user.

:)

DailyWebClicks, Nov 27, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Windows Live Hotmail Worldwide

Microsoft Corp. today announced that Windows Live Hotmail, the successor to MSN Hotmail, is launching globally in 36 languages. Windows Live Hotmail will deliver a safer, more powerful and productive e-mail experience than previous versions with flexible access via the Web, on a mobile phone or with an e-mail client. As Windows Live Hotmail begins rolling out on May 7 and continues over the coming days, consumers will be able to visit http://www.hotmail.com to sign up for a new Windows Live Hotmail account. Current MSN Hotmail customers can also update their existing account to Windows Live Hotmail by logging into their account and clicking on the green Join Windows Live Hotmail button. Later this month Windows Live Hotmail customers will also be able to access their Windows Live Hotmail e-mail and contacts for free using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 via the new Microsoft Office Outlook Connector beta.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Nov 27, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Ups Windows Live Hotmail Storage to 5GB

Microsoft has upped the capacity of its free Windows Live Hotmail to 5GB. The new capacity will be more than double the previous amount of storage offered by Hotmail. When Windows Live Hotmail launched earlier this year, it offered users 2GB of e-mail space. Gmail, which has literally been increasing user e-mail storage every day for over a year, currently offers around 2.8GB of free storage. Microsoft also offers connectivity between Hotmail and its other applications like Outlook, and an enhanced e-mail security applet for users to see immediately if any messages post a serious risk to their computer.

Source: TG Daily

malware, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not.

Microsoft Launches Windows Live Hotmail Worldwide

That your answer? *Wink Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not. ;)

Jimmy 2004, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not.

1. Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not. - Similar Threads - Microsoft really need

2. Hotmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail: How to connect with an agent on chat for assistance with hotmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/20fe3715-3d40-45f7-958b-decb5fdaf0fc
  3. hotmail

hotmail: What are these permissions for do i need them?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/7f71cdfc-5531-40f1-97ab-d8b03e5670cd
  4. hotmail

hotmail: i received an email saying that it will be locked in 48 hoursHello hotmail.com,We noticed some unusual activity in your hotmail.com account @hotmail.com. To help protect your account, we've temporarily blocked your account.How can you unblock your account? The fastest way to...
  5. hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hotmail: All my emails and contacts have disappeared in win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/80bfddf4-9a7f-46d9-9beb-ba44160cebd7
  6. Hotmail verification options

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail verification options: So recently i had 3 options to use as security when i logged into hotmail. Send a text to my phone, email to my backup and there was a 3rd option which i cannot recall. Does anyone know what it is? Im 100% sure its not an authentication app because if i had that it would take...
  7. Hotmail needs to be fixed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hotmail needs to be fixed: Needs to be "fixed". Nothing happens. [Original Title: Hotmail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-needs-to-be-fixed/d3d8748a-77a8-479c-afd8-4d4bc491d9e2
  8. hotmail

hotmail: I am about to dump windows all together because of issues with disappearing emails. I use Hotmail, have for years. It's free, but that does not mean that anyone has the right to delete them arbitrarily. I have received emails from family members only to read them and when...
  9. Hotmail

Hotmail: I have been having a problem with hotmail. When I go to delete an unwanted email the program crashes. this happens every time now. It happened before but it went away, (Maybe after an update?) Any help avaiable? Jack Pawlowski *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  10. Hotmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotmail: I have a hotmail account but as you know hotmail was phased out. Can I create a liv account and sync the two? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/c5a7db51-0a91-4773-824f-abb49f453516