Windows 10: Microsoft Realms

Discus and support Microsoft Realms in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] All my privacy settings on Microsoft are correct, I do not have a child's account and have never set up any 'parental permission' type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FinnChadwick, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Microsoft Realms

Microsoft Realms efd084dd-d584-47b7-bec1-32b3abf83c50?upload=true.jpg

All my privacy settings on Microsoft are correct, I do not have a child's account and have never set up any 'parental permission' type system. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft and it still doesn't work what should I do?

:)

FinnChadwick, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Microsoft Realms

Minecraft Realms

I can join and play on a realm no problem, however when the owner of said realm tries to join it get's stuck on the "loading resource packs" screen and won't load, we've tried everything Google has suggested to try and solve the problem but nothing has
    helped as of yet, can I get an assist.

Jo Leonhardt, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Realms

1. Microsoft Realms - Similar Threads - Microsoft Realms

2. Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?: Hey, I recently bought a 10 dollar microsoft store gift card and was wondering if I could buy minecraft bedrock realm+ using that gift card and perhaps renew it using gift cards as well. Thank you....
  3. Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?: Hey, I recently bought a 10 dollar microsoft store gift card and was wondering if I could buy minecraft bedrock realm+ using that gift card and perhaps renew it using gift cards as well. Thank you....
  4. Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...: I recently have been wanting to start a realm on Minecraft Bedrock and I had a spare Microsoft gift card and Google play gift card So I was wondering if I could use one of them to start a realms+ subscription...
  5. Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...

Can I buy a realms+ subscription on Minecraft Bedrock with a Microsoft gift card or google...: I recently have been wanting to start a realm on Minecraft Bedrock and I had a spare Microsoft gift card and Google play gift card So I was wondering if I could use one of them to start a realms+ subscription...
  6. How to cancel realm subscription when it does not appear in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to cancel realm subscription when it does not appear in Microsoft account: I purchased a Minecraft realm back in September of 2022, and have not used it since October. I play bedrock on PC. I would like to cancel the realm, and have tried to by looking at my Microsoft account under manage subscriptions, but it does not appear. Yet I am still charged...
  7. How to cancel realm subscription when it does not appear in Microsoft account

How to cancel realm subscription when it does not appear in Microsoft account: I purchased a Minecraft realm back in September of 2022, and have not used it since October. I play bedrock on PC. I would like to cancel the realm, and have tried to by looking at my Microsoft account under manage subscriptions, but it does not appear. Yet I am still charged...
  8. Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!: I've gone through the process several times of cancelling my Realms subscription for Minecraft. I understand this subscription is managed through the stores on the platform where I first activated it i.e. Minecraft. In fact, my Realms subscription doesn't even show up on the...
  9. Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!

Still Being Charged for Microsoft Realms!!!: I've gone through the process several times of cancelling my Realms subscription for Minecraft. I understand this subscription is managed through the stores on the platform where I first activated it i.e. Minecraft. In fact, my Realms subscription doesn't even show up on the...
  10. Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Plus, bedrock. Tricked by Microsoft/Minecraft to pay twice, refund: When I was logging into Minecraft just now, I was greeted with a fullscreen that informed me that my subscription for Realm Plus had expired and that I needed to pay to get my realm back. I just clicked ok to pay and went through with it. When that was done I logged into...