Windows 10: Microsoft recovery denied

Discus and support Microsoft recovery denied in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need access to my email I've tried for a couple yrs and provided all information as I can. Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kayty11, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Kayty11 Win User

Microsoft recovery denied

Need access to my email I've tried for a couple yrs and provided all information as I can. Help

:)

Kayty11, Jun 10, 2023
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Radney Dri, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Microsoft recovery denied

Denis, it worked!

Denis, I removed 365. Then I clicked my Word shortcut and got a brief window that said Updating Office Enterprise 2007. When that went away I had all of my *.exe files back in Office 12 and even my Recent Documents list for Word!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Your list of steps worked perfectly. I will mark this one Solved!

Judy in Texas, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft recovery denied

1. Microsoft recovery denied - Similar Threads - Microsoft recovery denied

2. Microsoft recovery denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft recovery denied: Need access to my email I've tried for a couple yrs and provided all information as I can. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-recovery-denied/7677e209-1f6d-42c5-afe8-f05ff1397ca1
  3. Microsoft recovery denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft recovery denied: Need access to my email I've tried for a couple yrs and provided all information as I can. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-recovery-denied/7677e209-1f6d-42c5-afe8-f05ff1397ca1
  4. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  5. Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery of Microsoft account and recovery key: I used a phone number to create a Microsoft account for my windows activation and the recovery key belongs to this account. The number is not active anymore and I also forgot the password. There is no way to get this number back. I need to retrieve recovery key from this...
  6. Microsoft recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft recovery: I am not able to access Microsoft - it says it has shut down for 30 days I had forgotten my password It gives me the option to recover it, using two steps, my cell phone and my email. The only problem is that I CAN NOT access my email. What are my options? How do I...
  7. RESET A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT DENIED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RESET A MICROSOFT ACCOUNT DENIED: When I logg in my Microsoft account apears 2 accounts for the same email address One is ok and it is a home account One is a work account, I do not remember about it, and any password do not work When I whant to reset it the answew is that I have to contact the Administratot...
  8. Microsoft recovery

Microsoft recovery: My surface go was rebooting and then the error 0x0000098 showed up and I don't know what to do. After a while I turned it on and it showed the recovery page and the message "The boot configuration data file doesn't contain valid info...." but I don't see the advance option in...
  9. Microsoft 10 Recovery

Microsoft 10 Recovery: My desktop had not been functioning properly so I backed up all my files and did a “fresh start” which processed until it hit 72% then stopped (this was about 12 hours later). I shut the computer down then it just got worse, it would boot up but not let me in using my...
  10. No boot black screen, recovery c: access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    No boot black screen, recovery c: access denied: Ok I have an HP 2000 Windows 7 to 10 upgrade. Customer stated she had a pop up that indicated she might have a virus then the machine rebooted and will not restart. Scanned with Kaspersky rescue CD and AVG rescue and it came up clean. Ran recovery from a Win 10 usb. No...