Windows 10: Microsoft recovery

Discus and support Microsoft recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am not able to access Microsoft - it says it has shut down for 30 days I had forgotten my password It gives me the option to recover it, using two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CindyFr, Jun 22, 2020.

1. CindyFr Win User

Microsoft recovery

I am not able to access Microsoft - it says it has shut down for 30 days I had forgotten my password It gives me the option to recover it, using two steps, my cell phone and my email. The only problem is that I CAN NOT access my email. What are my options? How do I recover it without my email?

:)

CindyFr, Jun 22, 2020
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jun 22, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Microsoft recovery

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft recovery

1. Microsoft recovery - Similar Threads - Microsoft recovery

2. Microsoft account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account recovery: When my friend tried to open her pc, it opened strangely and a bitlocker appeared. We tried to access the key from the given link. However, she does not remember her ms account password and her past email connected to ms account is no longer active which prevents us from...
  3. Microsoft account recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account recovery: When my friend tried to open her pc, it opened strangely and a bitlocker appeared. We tried to access the key from the given link. However, she does not remember her ms account password and her past email connected to ms account is no longer active which prevents us from...
  4. Microsoft Account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account recovery: Recently I upgraded my PC and realized I didnt have my microsoft account password saved anywhere. Thinking I could just use the reset password feature I found out it was still using an old email that is no longer active as my recovery email. I then tried to just guess what it...
  5. Microsoft Account recovery

Microsoft Account recovery: Recently I upgraded my PC and realized I didnt have my microsoft account password saved anywhere. Thinking I could just use the reset password feature I found out it was still using an old email that is no longer active as my recovery email. I then tried to just guess what it...
  6. How to find my Microsoft recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my Microsoft recovery key: How to find my Microsoft recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-microsoft-recovery-key/7a54ded8-c71d-462f-877b-676cb1850893
  7. How to find my Microsoft recovery key

How to find my Microsoft recovery key: How to find my Microsoft recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-microsoft-recovery-key/7a54ded8-c71d-462f-877b-676cb1850893
  8. Bitlocker recovery key backup Can't save to your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery key backup Can't save to your Microsoft account: I am logged in with a Microsoft account with administrator privileges. In the Manage BitLocker app, if I click "Back up your recovery key" and choose "Save to your Microsoft account", I get a pop-up saying "Can't save to your Microsoft account".I also ran mountvol to find the...
  9. Bitlocker recovery key backup Can't save to your Microsoft account

Bitlocker recovery key backup Can't save to your Microsoft account: I am logged in with a Microsoft account with administrator privileges. In the Manage BitLocker app, if I click "Back up your recovery key" and choose "Save to your Microsoft account", I get a pop-up saying "Can't save to your Microsoft account".I also ran mountvol to find the...
  10. Microsoft's fix for KB5034441 broke my recovery partition.

Microsoft's fix for KB5034441 broke my recovery partition.: Running Windows 11 Pro, just upgraded from W10 yesterday. Noticed Windows Update kept failing this morning, the KB5034441 update, followed Microsoft's official instructions for resizing my recovery partition, all worked until I got to the point of running reagentc /enable in...