Windows 10: Microsoft Redesign Windows 10 This PC properties

Discus and support Microsoft Redesign Windows 10 This PC properties in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, please advise me and help me . Before this recent Windows 10 Update, i used to follows these steps to see my properties of PC Step 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hunk1989, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Hunk1989 Win User

Microsoft Redesign Windows 10 This PC properties

Hi Everyone, please advise me and help me .

Before this recent Windows 10 Update, i used to follows these steps to see my properties of PC

Step 1

Microsoft Redesign  Windows 10 This PC properties 0df1215e-0cca-4a09-8b69-01a6b6ef6fa6?upload=true.jpg

Step 2

Microsoft Redesign  Windows 10 This PC properties 17224651-225c-4451-99b0-f4df64ec75a5?upload=true.jpg

AFTER WINDOWS 10 RECENT UPDATE: when I click step1 : This step 3 shows up and i don't like this.

Step 3

Microsoft Redesign  Windows 10 This PC properties 24a42f06-8491-42e8-95c1-8d44070ee6d1?upload=true.jpg

How can I go back to step 2 from step 1. I have try other way to go step 2 by other way as well. But no luck.

:)

Hunk1989, Nov 16, 2020

2. Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

Hello So i just saw a preview for windows 10's redesigning. Is it true that microsoft is reimaging how windows 10 looks? Thanks

Clayton Green, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Microsoft Redesign Windows 10 This PC properties

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Redesign Windows 10 This PC properties

1. Microsoft Redesign Windows 10 This PC properties - Similar Threads - Microsoft Redesign properties

2. Windows redesign

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows redesign: Please note: The design was made before seeing a leaked version of windows 11, all of the ideas below were genuine ideas, mixed with the notion that MS was going with rounded corners in the next version of the OS, every thing else, was based off my personal preferences,...
  3. Windows 10 redesign

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 redesign: The Sun Valley update brings me lots of excitement, but but what I'm wondering is, when will Microsoft fully implement Fluent Design? The old GUIs, like File Explorer and the context menu, really need to be redesigned with Fluent Design, but I don't think it's coming with the...
  4. Microsoft is redesigning another Control Panel feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is redesigning another Control Panel feature in Windows 10: Control Panel has been a part of Windows since Windows 1.0 and it has a staunch fanbase of older users who prefer it over the modern Settings app, which is still missing key features. Starting with Windows 10 October 2020 Update, Microsoft has been trying to push more...
  5. Microsoft redesigns the search!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft redesigns the search!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bugdroid_5167 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jo2zj9/microsoft_redesigns_the_search/
  6. Microsoft is finally redesigning the Windows 10 UI with major tweaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is finally redesigning the Windows 10 UI with major tweaks: Microsoft is looking to give the interface of the Start Menu, Action Center, and legacy File Explorer a major UI overhaul. This report is based on references found within Windows 10 preview builds, internal documentation, and industry sources. If you’ve been following the...
  7. Windows 10 redesign icons

Windows 10 redesign icons: Hi. My computer recently updated and It has updated some of the icons. Why arent the icons are all updated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-redesign-icons/25a638c7-6001-49de-be94-ac25d17e563f
  8. Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

Microsoft redesigning windows 10?: Hello So i just saw a preview for windows 10's redesigning. Is it true that microsoft is reimaging how windows 10 looks? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-redesigning-windows-10/4f3b4f33-75f0-4a19-ba34-74ce853e9fb9
  9. Microsoft redesigning over 100 icons for Windows 10 and more

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft redesigning over 100 icons for Windows 10 and more: Blank pages and redesigns have nothing on sequels. Last year, we rolled out the new Office icons to show our customers that we've evolved our products to support the changing world of work. A world where, despite being more mobile than ever before, social connectedness and...
  10. Redesigned Microsoft Store on Windows 10 is now available for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Redesigned Microsoft Store on Windows 10 is now available for everyone: Earlier this month, Microsoft started rolling out a new design for the Microsoft Store on Windows 10. At that time, the redesigned store was available for the Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Ring. Today, the redesigned Microsoft Store is widely rolling out to the...