Windows 10: Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

Discus and support Microsoft redesigning windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello So i just saw a preview for windows 10's redesigning. Is it true that microsoft is reimaging how windows 10 looks? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Clayton Green, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

Hello So i just saw a preview for windows 10's redesigning. Is it true that microsoft is reimaging how windows 10 looks? Thanks

:)

Clayton Green, Mar 22, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft redesigning windows 10?

1. Microsoft redesigning windows 10? - Similar Threads - Microsoft redesigning

2. Microsoft releases a redesigned Camera app for Insiders, and adds CD Ripping to Media Player

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases a redesigned Camera app for Insiders, and adds CD Ripping to Media Player: Microsoft has released a new version of the Windows Camera app with more options for users in the Developer Channel of the Windows Insider Program. The new Media Player app has gained a useful feature too. [ATTACH] New Windows Camera app The old camera app had the...
  3. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft store, as it is completely determined to allocate space on my storage drive for a launcher of a video game I've downloaded.After calculating my storage space, as seen in this screenshot: Disregarding the free 22 Gb of space, there is...
  4. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft store, as it is completely determined to allocate space on my storage drive for a launcher of a video game I've downloaded.After calculating my storage space, as seen in this screenshot: Disregarding the free 22 Gb of space, there is...
  5. Can the developers of Microsoft consider redesigning the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. New, redesigned file explorer in windows 11, thank you microsoft but please now add sets...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New, redesigned file explorer in windows 11, thank you microsoft but please now add sets...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/StylishRH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o7g0hl/new_redesigned_file_explorer_in_windows_11_thank/
  7. Windows 11: Microsoft is finally redesigning the volume flyout

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11: Microsoft is finally redesigning the volume flyout: Windows 11’s leaked preview brought in some interesting new additions – including improved support for multi-monitor setups and touchscreen gestures. It appears that there are some nifty features hidden away in the leaked build, including a redesigned volume flyout for media...
  8. Microsoft pauses preview builds to keep Windows 10 redesign a secret

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pauses preview builds to keep Windows 10 redesign a secret: Windows 10’s long-rumoured Sun Valley Update, which is being referred to in the press as “Windows 11”, will be announced on June 24. In multiple job listings, Microsoft confirmed that it’s on a multi-year journey to “revolutionize” the Windows user experience and the upcoming...
  9. Microsoft is redesigning another Control Panel feature in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is redesigning another Control Panel feature in Windows 10: Control Panel has been a part of Windows since Windows 1.0 and it has a staunch fanbase of older users who prefer it over the modern Settings app, which is still missing key features. Starting with Windows 10 October 2020 Update, Microsoft has been trying to push more...
  10. Microsoft Redesign Windows 10 This PC properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Redesign Windows 10 This PC properties: Hi Everyone, please advise me and help me . Before this recent Windows 10 Update, i used to follows these steps to see my properties of PC Step 1 [ATTACH] Step 2 [ATTACH] AFTER WINDOWS 10 RECENT UPDATE: when I click step1 : This step 3 shows up and i don't like...