Windows 10: Microsoft refund for online services

Discus and support Microsoft refund for online services in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a call on land-line from a Kathy or Kathleen Jackson regarding a refund for online services from Microsoft and to call 888-376-4805. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidClark1973, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Microsoft refund for online services

I received a call on land-line from a Kathy or Kathleen Jackson regarding a refund for online services from Microsoft and to call 888-376-4805. I called and was connected with someone speaking with an Indian - from India - or a Pakistan accent. Anyway, I explained to the man about the call and he said before I even gave him my name that I am owed a $400 refund from online services from Microsoft. I said great send me the money. He said it would have to be transacted online. I said no no no send me a check. Only online refunds are available. I hung up!

Is the FBI looking into this scam?

:)

DavidClark1973, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 10, 2018
  3. need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Karen Her Win User

Microsoft refund for online services

Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft refund for online services

1. Microsoft refund for online services - Similar Threads - Microsoft refund online

2. Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant: Dear All, I am trying to download Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assist but was unable to do so as it keeps returning the 404 error . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-online-services-sign-in-assistant/f7ee4cce-6d63-49b1-a25a-6983f9028145
  3. Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant: Dear All, I am trying to download Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assist but was unable to do so as it keeps returning the 404 error . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-online-services-sign-in-assistant/f7ee4cce-6d63-49b1-a25a-6983f9028145
  4. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store: I have been attempting to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10, I purchased windows 10 and never received the confirmation email, but I did take a picture of the product key, so I thought I'd be fine to download it without the email. I have attempted to download it about 20...
  5. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store: I have been attempting to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10, I purchased windows 10 and never received the confirmation email, but I did take a picture of the product key, so I thought I'd be fine to download it without the email. I have attempted to download it about 20...
  6. Refund for windows 10 purchase on the online Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Refund

Microsoft Refund: I have requested a refund for a product from a game because I accidentally bought it twice and Microsoft itself has approved of my refund but all it says its pending. What is going on cause I've been waiting and nothing has happened and Microsoft hasn't given back my money....
  8. Microsoft Refund

Microsoft Refund: Hello, A few days ago, I decided to start a refund on one of my purchases since I purchased the wrong version. I used the Digital Game Purchase Refund form to attempt a refund. The purchase that I started a refund on was eligible to be returned, and it began to be...
  9. Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal: In the past, we have used this website link (https://www.microsoft.com/online/downloads/catalog.aspx) to view our MS windows and MS office licenses for our company. It only works intermittently and I have tried several different contacts at Microsoft and haven't gotten...
  10. Refund online

Refund online: Im trying to get a refund and im going through the questions but whenever I get to the last page it wont load up and ive tried several different stuff. Even checked my cookies and everything. It keeps giving me an error screen. posting a capture. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. online refound from microsoft