Microsoft refund for online services

Discus and support Microsoft refund for online services in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a call on land-line from a Kathy or Kathleen Jackson regarding a refund for online services from Microsoft and to call 888-376-4805. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidClark1973, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:32 PM.

1. DavidClark1973 Win User

I received a call on land-line from a Kathy or Kathleen Jackson regarding a refund for online services from Microsoft and to call 888-376-4805. I called and was connected with someone speaking with an Indian - from India - or a Pakistan accent. Anyway, I explained to the man about the call and he said before I even gave him my name that I am owed a $400 refund from online services from Microsoft. I said great send me the money. He said it would have to be transacted online. I said no no no send me a check. Only online refunds are available. I hung up!

Is the FBI looking into this scam?

:)

DavidClark1973, Aug 10, 2018 at 1:32 PM
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. SujataMoktan Win User
    need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Aug 10, 2018 at 2:13 PM
  4. Karen Her Win User

Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thema:

1. Microsoft refund for online services - Similar Threads - Microsoft refund online

2. microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft Edge Critical Error! screen poped up told to call 866 393 7989: Microsoft Edge Critical Error screen (red in color. wanting my user name and password, gave the tel number 866 393 7989. called and they would not say they were Microsoft only another company to fix issue. meantime I can't do to much....
  3. Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals more details of Windows Core OS: Microsoft's long rumored dual-screen Andromeda phone may never see the light of day, but the related "Windows Core OS" project or WCOS, is still underway, and according to a job vacancy posted on LinkedIn, it's all about Windows 10 devices and drivers. The vacancy for a...
  4. Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Microsoft account email and password ...... (No access to old info): Microsoft account issues I do not have access to any of the old info .. that IP is closed and not accessible any longer....
  5. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option: Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K. Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows...
  6. What is the problem with Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the problem with Microsoft?: The more Office, Windows version makes everything so difficult to use? The Office is hide feature, change location feature... Ex: can't preview when click to preview button in Excel 2016? In a nice day, My file is harmful with excel? What do you want me to do next... Why I...
  7. How to set a service to a specific logon account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to set a service to a specific logon account?: Microsoft update service starts automatically. So I wanna set the service to a specific account. Windows version: 1709, build: 16299.547....
  8. How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the paper type in Microsoft Photos. I need to print on transparancies: How do I change the paper type in Microsoft photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-do-i-change-the-paper-type-in-microsoft-photos/36beb618-c994-47b8-9fe1-af2d8e46b498
  9. Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?: Hello, I purchased a "Microsoft Office Professional 2016 BRAND NEW Genuine w/USB 2PC Install" that came in a sealed Microsoft envelope with a Microsoft USB thumb drive and MS Office 2016 activation Key for 2 pcs. Each activation key in this MS Office 2016 product is...
  10. Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR , Bitlocker keys not in Microsoft account: Newly bought 2 in 1 Laptop. Noticed that a upgrade was recommended by vendor. After downloading the BIO upgrade the PC screens requested the Bitlocker keys due to the upgrade. Since this was the first time no printed or backup was made of the key in the PC locally and is not...