Windows 10: Microsoft refund for online services

Discus and support Microsoft refund for online services in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a call on land-line from a Kathy or Kathleen Jackson regarding a refund for online services from Microsoft and to call 888-376-4805. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidClark1973, Aug 10, 2018.

1. DavidClark1973 Win User

Microsoft refund for online services

I received a call on land-line from a Kathy or Kathleen Jackson regarding a refund for online services from Microsoft and to call 888-376-4805. I called and was connected with someone speaking with an Indian - from India - or a Pakistan accent. Anyway, I explained to the man about the call and he said before I even gave him my name that I am owed a $400 refund from online services from Microsoft. I said great send me the money. He said it would have to be transacted online. I said no no no send me a check. Only online refunds are available. I hung up!

Is the FBI looking into this scam?

:)

DavidClark1973, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Aug 10, 2018
  3. SujataMoktan Win User
    need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Karen Her Win User

Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft refund for online services - Similar Threads - Microsoft refund online

2. Claims to be Microsoft Computer repair/refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Claims to be Microsoft Computer repair/refund: I have seen that this was reported even back in 2012. It appears to be from Washington DC 202 868 8880 and they continuously call or leave messages saying' Do you remember a payment you made concerning your computer repair?" or "We are going out of business and want to give...
  3. Refund for Subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund for Subscription: Will I still be refunded for the full amount for a Microsoft subscription by cancelling it the same day as purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/refund-for-subscription/014dbdb2-40ba-4509-bad7-035aa50acd8d
  4. Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund: I bought State of Decay 2 for my Computer on the Microsoft store, but I didn't exactly like any of it. I wanted to request a refund but the button didnt show up. I'd just like the money back, please. I feel really bad about the purchase right about now.....
  5. refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund: I accidnetally purchases this a few moments ago I didnt mean to How can I cancel and get my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/refund/4f74bb4c-fcd7-46ef-a5eb-bf6991e736da
  6. microsoft refund

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft refund: I just received a call from barker, NY (716) 795-6100 explaining to me that I was entitled to a Microsoft refund for some security glitch or something. The weird thing is that I had just bought a new computer yesterday. They wanted me to press the windows and R buttons down...
  7. Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Online Troubleshooting Service is disabled: so my pc i think is in a really bad condition i can't reset my windows because i get an error saying SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe and can't solve4 anything because my troubleshooting service is disabbled any help?...
  8. Overdue Microsoft refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overdue Microsoft refund.: I am trying to contact "Kathy Jackson" at Microsoft for a refund I paid 05/06/18 for Microsoft tech support. She left a message to call her for a refund but the phone number she left is continually busy! I've been trying for several days. Very frustrating!!...
  9. refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund: can i place. get a refund. on call of duty. ww2 ***Moved from Surface/SurfaceBook/Install, update and repair*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/refund/29168a8c-eb05-4ff9-9030-5d161a68b356
  10. Online backup service that stores a cloned copy

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Online backup service that stores a cloned copy: I've heard some good things about Backblaze but they don't have the option to store a cloned copy of the hard drive. Does anyone know a backup service that can do that? So in the event of a hard-disk failure I could be up and running pretty fast. Then from there just continue...