Windows 10: MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??

Discus and support MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Security...I received seceral phone calls (finally answered today) from a caller with a distinct accent that said i was due a refund from microsoft of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ROBERTBERUBE1, Dec 14, 2018.

1. MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??

Security...I received seceral phone calls (finally answered today) from a caller with a distinct accent that said i was due a refund from microsoft of about $300. I am skeptical because he needed a verification code which i have not yet requested and then he supposed;ly takes over my computer ! I need to know if this is legit or a scam...thank you

:)

ROBERTBERUBE1, Dec 14, 2018
  2. NancyLusk Win User

Microsoft refund ... scam ?

I have had several calls ,purportedly from Microsoft, stating that some program is closing and I would get a refund...if I called this number. Of course, I did not have a pen ready to write down the number, and likely would not have called anyways as I feel
    it's a scam . Is it ???????

thanks

NancyLusk, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 14, 2018
  4. lacrumb Win User

MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??

Microsoft refund ... scam ?

Microsoft does not call you. It is a scam.

lacrumb, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM??

1. MICROSOFT refund...REAL OR SCAM?? - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT refund REAL

2. Is this real? or a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this real? or a scam?: There's a popup on my screen asking me to call 1-855-427-9362. I dont trust this popup. Please tell me what to do? And leave my computer alone!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-real-or-a-scam/db1c50ea-8430-4d58-90c8-21bca550aaa6
  3. Is this real? or a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this real? or a scam?: There's a popup on my screen asking me to call 1-855-427-9362. I dont trust this popup. Please tell me what to do? And leave my computer alone!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-real-or-a-scam/db1c50ea-8430-4d58-90c8-21bca550aaa6
  4. Is it real or a scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it real or a scam: Hi, i got an email from "Microsoft account team" saying someone has logged into my account from Madrid in Spain and asking if it was me or not. when i click the email the email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but then when i click report this user the...
  5. Is it real or a scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it real or a scam: Hi, i got an email from "Microsoft account team" saying someone has logged into my account from Madrid in Spain and asking if it was me or not. when i click the email the email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but then when i click report this user the...
  6. Scam or real

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scam or real: I received a credit an email from support @worldbtctrade.com,but it Shows that this email was sent on behalf of another *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont know if it fake or true....
  7. Scam or real

Scam or real: I received a credit an email from support @worldbtctrade.com,but it Shows that this email was sent on behalf of another *** Email address is removed for privacy *** dont know if it fake or true....
  8. Microsoft Game Refund a Scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Game Refund a Scam?: So I bought two copies of Crackdown 3 a few days ago for my brother's birthday and I was able to play for a couple of hours. The next day I tried to load it and nothing... I got to the "Press any button to continue" and the game froze.Since that moment I've tried "resetting"...
  9. Is this Real or Scam?

Is this Real or Scam?: Recently there is someone who promote omnipotent otk ,a type of cryptocurrency using the name of dr liu tie yan ,assistant managing director of Microsoft Research Asia to ask public to invest in it.is it a scam? [Original Title: scam?]...
  10. Scam or real

Scam or real: Yesterday my computer froze and I got a message to call a number that said it was for Microsoft help. I was told I had been hacked and needed to fix my laptop. The fee was $799. Is this legitimate?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft refund scam

2. microsoft refund

3. microsoft refund scam 2019

4. microsoft support refund scam,
  5. windows refund scam,
  6. microsoft refund scam phone call,
  7. microsoft support refund,
  8. windows refund scam 2019,
  9. microsoft refund scam 2018,
  10. microsoft windows refund scam,
  11. microsoft refunds scam,