Windows 10: microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription

Discus and support microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; basically i bought the pc java version of minecraft and i bought the xbox pc game pass about a week ago and cancelled it the next day because i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MasonCross, Nov 25, 2021.

1. microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription

basically i bought the pc java version of minecraft and i bought the xbox pc game pass about a week ago and cancelled it the next day because i was trying to play ark but found out i need to get something else but when i cancelled the xbox game pass subscription it had cancelled my minecraft thing for some reason it says i got a refund when i try to redownload it but i got rid of the card details so i never got it so now im here with no money back or the game to play

:)

MasonCross, Nov 25, 2021

2. Minecraft Dungeons Refund

I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play it through the launcher. All I need is a refund of the game
    and dlc I really wish to buy it through minecrafts own website rather than microsoft. I bought the windows 10 version

RandomStando, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Tkeleth Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund

I clicked the button on the Minecraft launcher, then clicked the Heroes Edition button on the Minecraft dungeons website, which took me to the windows 10 Microsoft store page. At
    that point, it seemed the only way to get the Heroes edition content was by buying the Windows 10 version from the Microsoft store.

I purchased 4 copies of Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft store for me and my kids. I never clicked download or install anywhere on the windows store - I was trying to use the Minecraft dungeons
    launcher which was already installed on my PC from the Minecraft launcher itself.

I never clicked anything on the windows 10 store to download, install, or play the game. I could not use my Windows 10 version with the launcher AT ALL, but my refund request was still denied.

All I've received is an automated email about how "refunds aren't issued for digital games that have been played".

In the meantime I immediately purchased the game from the Minecraft Dungeons website, so I've spent $240 dollars on this game so far. I had to click the non-heroes-edition button, then scroll down
    from there to get the non-windows-10 heroes edition version. it was *extremely* unintuitive and convoluted.

Please help me get a refund for the 4 windows 10 copies of Minecraft dungeons I purchased erroneously. thank you.

Tkeleth, Nov 25, 2021
  4. microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription

Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription

1. microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription - Similar Threads - microsoft refunding minecraft

2. Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cancel and request for a refund for Microsoft subscription: Hi Term,I no longer need the Microsoft 365 subscription and I want to cancel it. I couldn't cancel the subscription from my end . Also, Today I could see two pending transactions of £79.99 in my bank statements for Microsoft subscription. Could you please cancel the...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Microsoft: Everytime I try install the Minecraft Launcher on my PC, it comes up with a error on saying try again later , its on their side. I have been having this issue for a long time and dont know what to do....
  4. Minecraft Launcher Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Microsoft: Everytime I try install the Minecraft Launcher on my PC, it comes up with a error on saying try again later , its on their side. I have been having this issue for a long time and dont know what to do....
  5. microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft refunding minecraft pc launcher for some reason when ending different subscription: basically i bought the pc java version of minecraft and i bought the xbox pc game pass about a week ago and cancelled it the next day because i was trying to play ark but found out i need to get something else but when i cancelled the xbox game pass subscription it had...
  6. Minecraft Realms Subscription Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms Subscription Refund: When I opened Minecraft, it told me that my Realms subscription was expired, so I went and "renewed" the subscription. By doing so, I realized that I had instead accidentally bought a new subscription because my realm renewed automatically. Could I request a refund for the...
  7. Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription

Refund for Microsoft ultimate 1 subscription: Hi, I did not order the microsoft ultimate 1 sub sc description and am being charged over $16 a month for this but have never used it either. Please refund all past payments for this service and cancel, please and thanks. Maria Higuera ***Original Title: , I did not...
  8. Refund for subscription.

Refund for subscription.: I have recently cancelled a subscription but I cannot find a refund button on my Billing History, can anybody help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-subscription/ba79b2f7-c1a3-4ca7-8998-d8a364a742be
  9. refund for a subscription

refund for a subscription: refund for a subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-a-subscription/79e5288a-2cea-4eef-8bc6-8da6af1175b2"
  10. Refund for Subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund for Subscription: Will I still be refunded for the full amount for a Microsoft subscription by cancelling it the same day as purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/refund-for-subscription/014dbdb2-40ba-4509-bad7-035aa50acd8d