Windows 10: Microsoft reimagines open source cloud hardware

Discus and support Microsoft reimagines open source cloud hardware in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tomorrow, I’ll be speaking at Zettastructure: The European Digital Infrastructure Summit hosted by Datacenter Dynamics in London. In collaboration with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft reimagines open source cloud hardware

Source: Microsoft reimagines open source cloud hardware | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Oct 30, 2016

2. admin active and know pw cannot log in as admin no options available...HELP!!!!

It turns out that the harddrive was bad on that machine. That explains the behavior of the ops system. They are reimagin the machine to factory settings with a new hard drive.

DonnaShelby, Oct 30, 2016
  3. I am already starting to HATE Windows 10 !!! Your cramming it down my throat!

I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO LINUX NOW.

ALL THE SOFTWARE THAT USED TO KEEP ME ON WINDOWS IS NOW IN THE CLOUD SO I AM FREE TO ROAM ABOUT THE COUNTRY (OPEN SOURCE CYBERSPACE)

FAREWELL WINDOWS

workndawg2015, Oct 30, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Whoa! It's enough to get me shopping on Craigslist to replace the older 19" rack I got rid of a few years back. This could be a new revolution in server computing at all levels of business. Thanks for sharing.
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft reimagines open source cloud hardware - Similar Threads - Microsoft reimagines open

2. WinAppDriver open source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinAppDriver open source: For test automation of Windows applications, there is only one option as far as I know: WinAppDriver. This component is however severely lacking support from Microsoft. Would it be possible to open source WinAppDriver? That would immediately revive it and probably solve many...
  3. Kaizala Open source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaizala Open source: Is Kaizala open source and why not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kaizala-open-source/a5517f8e-2d13-4745-a5ed-a6e21dc56475
  4. Kaizala Open source

Kaizala Open source: Is Kaizala open source and why not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kaizala-open-source/a5517f8e-2d13-4745-a5ed-a6e21dc56475
  5. Open Source on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Source on Microsoft Store: How can I publish a free open-source project on Microsoft Store? It's a Win32 Windows desktop app using WinUI 3 and Windows SDK API. What sort of developer account do I need?...
  6. Open Source on Microsoft Store

Open Source on Microsoft Store: How can I publish a free open-source project on Microsoft Store? It's a Win32 Windows desktop app using WinUI 3 and Windows SDK API. What sort of developer account do I need?...
  7. Microsoft Open-Sources GW-BASIC on GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Open-Sources GW-BASIC on GitHub: We are excited to announce the open-sourcing of Microsoft GW-BASIC on GitHub! Yes, seriously Why? Since re-open-sourcing MS-DOS 1.25 & 2.0 on GitHub last year, we’ve received numerous requests to also open-source Microsoft BASIC. Well, here we are! The...
  8. Open Source Project

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Open Source Project: Hello ! I have created a new file format with compressed animation. This is an Open Source project. I have an editor and viewer written. I have an Open Source certificate. Can I put my editor and viewer in the MicroSoft Store ? Of course for free ;-...
  9. Microsoft: An Open Source Windows Is ‘Definitely Possible’

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: An Open Source Windows Is ‘Definitely Possible’: Microsoft’s software empire rests on Windows, the computer operating system that runs so many of the world’s desktop PCs, laptops, phones, and servers. Along with the Office franchise, it generates the majority of the company’s revenues. But one day, the company could “open...
  10. Why Microsoft is turning into an open-source company

in Windows 10 News
    Why Microsoft is turning into an open-source company: Microsoft now has its own BSD Unix operating system, supports Ubuntu as a subsystem on Windows 10, and recently open-sourced the Xamarin software development kit. This is not Bill Gates or Steve Ballmer's Microsoft. I know it's very, very hard for some of you to believe...